OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 25

stochastic over willams

hi there - i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to put the stochastic over the willams oscillator - for the life of me i cant get it to happen. some advice would be very much appreciated

regards

boomboom

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173475

--------

Everything about Stochastic is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

gdreporter:
Dear All

This new system seems interesting.

Squeeze-More | OzFx Forex System

Any Ea Developpements?

Thx

That strategy is not new and was practically out ever since the original OzFx strategy was put out. The 200 MA is optional with the 4 hour OzFx strategy.Various free OzFx EA's have already been written on various forums, check the OzFx topic at the FF site for RR's & DGC's EA's. RR has created two OzFx SqeezeMore EA's there.

Below is the OzFx SqueezeMore Template and Pdf...

Important Update!

Hello Friends,

Few days back I mentioned reconsidering 200SMA filter rule and now I am convinced that we can relax this rule a bit specially in times when most pairs are trending against the established trend. So here is what I recommend:

1. Wait for AC to cross “0″ line.

2. Go down to 4hr and 1hr to see if you still see AC and Stot in the same direction.

3. Risk less percent of equity for trades against the trend.

I would welcome your ideas and thoughts on this.

Cheers,

Oz

OzFx:
Hello Friends,

Few days back I mentioned reconsidering 200SMA filter rule and now I am convinced that we can relax this rule a bit specially in times when most pairs are trending against the established trend. So here is what I recommend:

1. Wait for AC to cross “0″ line.

2. Go down to 4hr and 1hr to see if you still see AC and Stot in the same direction.

3. Risk less percent of equity for trades against the trend.

I would welcome your ideas and thoughts on this.

Cheers,

Oz

i had the same way of thinking, but i have never forward-test it