OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 24

Hello!

Please, what is the latest position opened by the EA?

Thanks

Chris

Hello Friends,

I've got some issues with my hosting company for my blog and I am trying to resolve them. I'll post the signals here FF if it doesn't get resolved in time.

Cheers,

Oz

Thanks for letting us know

OzFx:
Hello Friends,

I've got some issues with my hosting company for my blog and I am trying to resolve them. I'll post the signals here FF if it doesn't get resolved in time.

Cheers,

Oz

I was wondering what happened. I have owned a couple of web sites so I am familiar with hosting problems. For awhile I thought "maybe he's just out playing golf or having a few beers"

Hi SwingMan,

How do you set it to show only the Regular signals?

Thanks

LF

SwingMan:
A new version 4 for my signal and lines indicators.

With the Lines indicator is possible to make statistical analysis and to find good trading parameters.

`

simonsmart:
i found only 1.43 the latest , tell me where u get the 1.5? thanks

If you referring to version 1.5x that I've wrote, then don't use it because it is buggy. I have abandoned the 1.5x series as reverted back to 1.4x.

There won't be any other major upgrade for this EA unless anyone else pick it up (if that is the case, then I expect it to be numbered version 1.6xx and so on).

If there's going to be a future service pack update, I will name it as 1.4xx

Regards,

Azmel.

Anyone care to update us on how Azmel's EA has been working out for you guys so far?...

If you guys can't get that one working and/or trading as intended maybe I can write one from scratch.

I have pretty much put this strategy on hold as there are too many "manual" intervention needed to make this strategy profitable.

If you were to let the EA run 100% on its own trading solely on OzFx's original rules, then it won't turn up to be profitable in the long run.

On his website, OzFx uses many "human emotion" factors whether to enter a trade or not, such as looking at S&R lines, market news, long-term trendings etc etc. These emotions cannot be coded as they do not have any clear-cut rules.

For those who wish to trade using the OzFx's system, you could subscribe to his website where you used to be able to get his signals daily. He has now stopped giving out signals because some of them turned out bad, so he will post trades where he think will be good to take. However taking them will be solely based on your own judgement alone.

In the end, the OzFx strategy remains a manual one.

hi

ozfx Ea is a solution to remove human emotion .... but the profitable one is trend follower system not trend signal system , why should we buy and why should we sell this is the important question , someone who knows the answer may the real trader , please don't say that signal is there

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Oz Fx Squize More

Dear All

This new system seems interesting.

Squeeze-More | OzFx Forex System

Any Ea Developpements?

Thx