Forex Offered Jobs - page 7

J.Smith:
Here you go: Pro trader wanted - Page 2 Thanks

It's another post in another forum, it doesn't answer my questions.

How could you believe that a serious manager are going to trade for you blindly if there is no evidence that you have a real forex management business?

Sorry, but at least I don't going to fall on the trap, and I don't recommend any manager to do that.

It's ridiculous to say that I will get the info about your business once I "pass the contest".

With "ten million balance" clients you didn't got a website? I don't think so.

I think you are a newbie trying to copy and stole some successful managers' strategies.

Prove me I'm wrong.

I think it belongs to this thread:

Forex-Metal Accepts Applications for Local Representative Positions

Forex-Metal, a leading online Forex and CFD broker, is expanding its operations in other countries and is currently looking for local representatives in such countries as Indonesia, India, Malaysia, China, Japan, Bangladesh, South Africa, Nigeria, the Philippines, Kenya, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Spain, Brazil, and Greece. Applicants from other countries can also apply.

The main functions of the country manager will be assisting Forex-Metal in local marketing efforts, distributing brochures and corporate merchandize, attending forex seminars and conferences, helping local clients with specific questions they may have, helping with local deposits and withdrawals, organizing forex trading lessons sponsored by Forex-Metal, and other activities, aimed at advancing the Company's business. The successful candidate will have a considerable industry experience and extensive knowledge of online marketing with the focus on local resources and will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Existing client base is a plus.

To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter to contact@forex-metal.com

coders/MQL programmers

A future forex firm (7 months to obtain license) searches talented people in the area of EA development and strategies’ enhancement.

One section (department) of the firm will be the development of strategies for managed accounts. These strategies after being tested in depth by the staff of this department will then be transformed into EAs (automated systems) which will manage different funds.

The firm has already found a strategy developer who needs to create a team to help into the testing and the enhancement of existing strategies.

The ideal candidates will beMQL developers, technical analysts and/or forex traders with at least 3 years of experience in the field. The most important assets for the future candidates are thefantasy and the knowledge (technical analysis, candlestick analysis, deep observation of charts) for the enhancement of a strategy.

The members of the team do not need to have a physical presence into the headquarters of the firm. They may come from different geographical areas all over the world but their remuneration will be connected to their contribution into the enhancement of strategies. A well paid salary plus a bonus based on funds profitability are very attractive since very few firms have such financial schemes.

Please send us your questions and your CVs to: fxgreece@gmail.com

Strategists needed

A future forex firm (7 months to obtain license) searches talented people in the area of EA development and strategies’ enhancement.

One section (department) of the firm will be the development of strategies for managed accounts. These strategies after being tested in depth by the staff of this department will then be transformed into EAs (automated systems) which will manage different funds.

The firm has already found a strategy developer who needs to create a team to help into the testing and the enhancement of existing strategies.

The ideal candidates will beMQL developers, technical analysts and/or forex traders with at least 3 years of experience in the field. The most important assets for the future candidates are thefantasy and the knowledge (technical analysis, candlestick analysis, deep observation of charts) for the enhancement of a strategy.

The members of the team do not need to have a physical presence into the headquarters of the firm. They may come from different geographical areas all over the world but their remuneration will be connected to their contribution into the enhancement of strategies. A well paid salary plus a bonus based on funds profitability are very attractive since very few firms have such financial schemes.

Please send us your questions and your CVs to: fxgreece@gmail.com

Looking for analysts

Hello All

My name is Amr Hassan and I represent Sheikh Mohammed Abd ALLA who is the one of the Royal family in UAE

Sheikh Mohammed is planning to open a large company in the analysis of currency in the United Arab Emirates

So we are looking for good analysts in technical analysis and fundamental analysis

If you find yourself a good analyzer please feel free to contact me to my email with your CV and some of your Experience and I shall get back to you with the details

amrelsayed3333@hotmail.com

Regards

Marooo

Money managers required

Money managers required

Money managers required

Our company is looking for money managers!

Necessary condition:

- Real statement from last 5-6 months

- Investor password from real account free watching 1 month

- Maximum RDD 10%

- Average monthly wins from 3-10%

- Trading style manual or semi auto (privileged scalpers and day traders)

Contacts:

mail : info@sunfxglobal.com

Do you want to be a trader? We want you!

Do youwant to be a trader?

We are currently looking to expand our network of home based traders internationally.

We trade Oil, Gold, currencies and other assets on a trading platform. We are looking for people who want to trade, even if youhave NO EXPERIENCE.

If you are new to trading we can explain some of the basics to you, and, after then, we can also set you up with a demo account that is linked to the real market. If you turn out to be a good trader, we can give you a real account with real money and pay you totrade.

You can work from home. Whatever country you are in.

If you have any questions or wish to get stated with a demo please contact us via e-mail, startraderscfd@gmail.com - startraderscfd - at - gmail - dot - com

Forex Job openings

HotfxSignal is Hiring

We are looking for Engergetic Promotional Experts

Only 5 Openings left for this Position

If interested please sent a mail about you experience to info@hotfxsignal.com

Get 1000 dollars and more per month for promoting us.

Commissions on performance basis only + Bonus

Forex Signals | Free Hot Forex Signal Provider | Live Forex Signal | Forex signal

info@hotfxsignal.com

We are currently looking to expand our network of home based traders internationally.

We trade Oil, Gold, currencies and other assets on a trading platform. We are looking for people who want to trade, even if you have NO EXPERIENCE.

If you are new to trading we can explain some of the basics to you, and, after then, we can also set you up with a demo account that is linked to the real market. If you turn out to be a good trader, we can give you a real account with real money and pay you to trade.

You can work from home. Whatever country you are in.

If you have any questions or wish to get stated with a demo please contact us via e-mai.l - startraderscfd - atgmaildotcom

Forex Jobs

Hi,

If you are looking for jobs in Forex, I recommend this website: www.eFXjobs.com

They have great offers in trading, sales, programming, research, etc..

Enjoy!

Larry