Forex Offered Jobs - page 3

looks interesting.........

ok interesting thread.

TQ for directing me here.

Hello coders

Ok now MQLPROGRAMMING in search of a freelancer.

We will hire you for short-term or long-term but we prefer long term .

If all work run smoothly you will be offical coder for MQLPROGRAMMING (click my signature to know more about MQLPROGRAMMING)

Please fill the form and if there any question please post here.

p/s:this is urgent request willing to have one immediately.

Files:
hire_form.doc  32 kb

looking for a programmer

I am looking for a young smart programmer to join a group of traders that makes money

I have 100s of trading methods and strategies that need to be coded, I can write most of the them myself but I have a busy schedule

the programmer should be :

- able to handle C , mql , matrices

- polite , patient , smart and fast

- able to keep secrets

if you have what it takes send me a PM with a brief about your self

Regards,

MM

Content writer for FOREX website needed

We are an online media company that operates a number of premium forex trading websites. We are currently looking for talented writers with a profound understanding of currency trading to write content for one of our new forex sites. Initially, we are seeking someone who will be able to produce the website's initial content, such as a forex trading school, explanatory articles of important fundamentals (e.g. COT-reports, VIX), etc. Depending on the quality of your work, this could evolve into an ongoing arrangement, as the site will need regular updates with new editorial material. Writers should have previous experience of writing for the Web and should also be well-versed in basic SEO writing techniques.

Interested writers should contact us with a short description of your subject knowledge and a writing sample.

leeb:
Hi everyone

I have been interested in the markets and technical trading for 6 years now and after trying many automated systems have found most of them don't survive all market conditions so have returned to manual trading.

I have a system which has proved stable and doesn't rely on indicators it made me 40% in a couple of weeks and seems to be robust in all market conditions.

This is a unique system which I devised myself.

I believe it has great potential, however my biggest issue is that of capital, for example if I invest $1000, 40% of that is not a great deal, however if a larger company or fund would be interested in me trading an account for them I could leverage the effect of this system, we could split the profit between us, I would require at least a 50% share which we can discuss.

Alternatively I may be prepared to work for a fund trading this system and it will work across all markets.

I have account statements available as proof. Please Private message (PM) me if you are a serious investor only, providing proof of identity / capital and or your fund.

I am based in the UK, mother tongue is English but am also fluent in French as lived in Monaco for a while where I learnt about private investment.

Thanks in advance, hoping for a profitable arrangement for both of us. The current profit factor of my live account is over 7 ! (for each dollar lost, seven dollars made !)

Hi do u mind sharing yo system please

Trading System Design Team - looking for two more people to join team

Hello,

we are a five people international team consisting of experienced traders and accomplished algorithmic system designers and coders.

We are currently working on several projects designing custom trading systems based on our own ideas and logic, as well as improving existing trading systems.

For system development purposes we use the MT4 platform.

We are aiming to build trading systems with linear equity growth. low draw down as well as robust risk- and money management.

The idea is that everybody pitch in their fair effort and we work together to come up with profitable and safe trading systems for our own use. We all agree not to sell developed systems commercially.

We are looking for one or two more people who have experience in coding and/or algorithmic system design, trading experience is not necessary as we have experience traders to participate in every project.

For more details please contact fibonachi72-2 (at) yahoo dot com

BigSlick:
Hello,

we are a five people international team consisting of experienced traders and accomplished algorithmic system designers and coders.

We are currently working on several projects designing custom trading systems based on our own ideas and logic, as well as improving existing trading systems.

For system development purposes we use the MT4 platform.

We are aiming to build trading systems with linear equity growth. low draw down as well as robust risk- and money management.

The idea is that everybody pitch in their fair effort and we work together to come up with profitable and safe trading systems for our own use. We all agree not to sell developed systems commercially.

We are looking for one or two more people who have experience in coding and/or algorithmic system design, trading experience is not necessary as we have experience traders to participate in every project.

For more details please contact fibonachi72-2 (at) yahoo dot com

problem is this ...in a group you must have one more smart than all other ... otherwise you can't find a good ea or system...all smart people work alone

Strategies providers

Tradency develops automated trading platform, using the Mirror Trading concept. Our platform serves many brokers including leading brokers with a huge amount of clients.

we are always looking to improve and expand our platform. we are searching for new Signal Providers. if you have a winning strategy and want to make money out of it please contact us. We have a Signal Provider program, we test your strategy for one month period, and if it's good we turn it live and expose it to our clients.

Mirror trading platform by Tradency

systemsteam@tradency.com

Be a part of innovation

Hi shara,

How can I trade my EA through your trading platform?

Thank you.