Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 70

Renko Bar Indi

Hi Fellow Traders...

Just need one help if someone could suggest me where can I get Renko Indicator the way it is shown in the attched screenshot. Thanks for your time and replies.

Best regards,

Yusuf SHAIKH

Files:
renko_bars.jpg  112 kb

Thanks...

Thanks Sir,

I'll check that again. I did that before but nothing matches to the one

I have shown in the screenshot. Anyway, I'll go through these once again. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Yusuf SHAIKH

Bollinger Band Divergence indicator

Is it possible for programmers to code bollinger band divergence indicator based on fractals: The signal to buy comes when new Low-fractal is below the previous one, and corresponding Bollinger Bands meaning is above the previous one The signal to sell comes when new Up-fractal is above the previous one and the corresponding Bollinger Bands meaning is below the previous one.

Parameters:

Width.Min = 1; //search only for a divergence having the horizontal size between [Width.Min, Width.Max] bars

Width.Max = 25;

Height.Min = 15; //search only for a divergence having the vertical size between pips

Height.Max = 1000;

Bands.Period = 20; //Bollinger Bands parameters

Bands.Deviation = 2.0;

Bands.applied_price = PRICE_CLOSE;

I hope this info helps.

Many Thanks.

thanks Igorad

igorad:
Updated version of WildersDMI with histogram mode (VisualMode =1).

Igorad,

you are the man, thank you very much!

Regards;

--Yarizona

EA Request

please message

Looking for coder for EA request

Is the August 1st Rule from NGA a myth?

In regards to no more edit on placed orders, no stop lose, no targets?

Also, Can US citizen can not open account international for fx?

Does a broker like TradeStation who which accept Mt4 and also have futures...

Can we run our EA on currency futures instead?

Which are also regulated by CBOT/CME not NFA regulated?

Ea

Can EA hedge in US anymore?

Is the best way multiple accounts?

Can EA api to ECN? Futures?

yoohan:
Several introducing brokers are now passing on a significant part of their discounts to traders as an incentive for them to sign up for a program. It is for example possible to get 0.7 pip discount on FXCM per lot traded.

If we could code an EA that trades very high volume per month and is profitable enough to cover the spread cost, we could get a very nice cash flow from those programs.

I was thinking exactly the same for a hundred of times, but I'm no coder neither. I'm participating in several rebates programs, and specially on Dukascopy they are giving a nifty 33% rebate on volume commissions.

If someone codes this kind of EA, we will have to be using it fast though, because if everybody uses it, rebates programs will soon be gone...

Christoph