Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 260

DMNIK, I think this is what you are looking for with the coloured sections.  It's called TTT FX

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12720

I also spotted the trading results posted elsewhere.  Impressive.

How do we get the vertical line to show?  It seems maybe an error as neither true nor false setting for ShowVertical does anything. 

trending:

Hello. Is there a chance to put alerts and maybe push notifications on when the moving averages cross in this indicator?

Also, is there any history about the math of this indicator?

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821

mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821

Thank you! I read through it and am finding there are different types of moving averages all calculated differently. I was hoping not to attempt to look inside the code. Sometimes that access isn't always available.

The x-ribbon with two linear weighted moving averages tuned to the typical price at the factory settings works quite well as the 50 lwma creates an ichimoku cloud effect. Is it able to have alerts and push notifications on the cross?

mladen:
It is working. What issue do you have?

mladen, DMNIK posted an indicator at Post#2802.  I found the source of the file and saw how it has evolved to agi_Break v2alert (some variants on first character) and ultimately renamed "TTT FX" indicator which does have the shaded, coloured triangles.  The indicator DMNIK posted does have two minor issues - the vertical line at start/end of day does not work and it disappears when say another indicator is added or inputs changed.  The vertical line code is commented out, presumably because the beta version experienced a problem.  I am placing a vertical line manually at 0:00h as it does make it much easier to visualise.  It does seem to be quite an effective breakout indicator, when following the guidelines discussed in the source forum (thanks to translate.google.com) and also YouTube.

I understand you have no interest in making the triangles shaded but I wonder if you can identify the problem with the vertical line and nmc issue, hopefully correct these errors? TIA

trending:

Thank you! I read through it and am finding there are different types of moving averages all calculated differently. I was hoping not to attempt to look inside the code. Sometimes that access isn't always available.

The x-ribbon with two linear weighted moving averages tuned to the typical price at the factory settings works quite well as the 50 lwma creates an ichimoku cloud effect. Is it able to have alerts and push notifications on the cross?

If you use the same settings, the results are going to be the same

Hi. Is it possible to make this indicator with the option dynamic zone?
Files:

Newton51-2:
Thanks mladen.  I have adjusted the "step" setting to 100, presumably because this now monitor the most recent 100 bars only,  I'll see when the market open if this helps; otherwise, I'll stop using it.

Hi Newton51-2,

Would you have this indie with alerts? Or, is there a possibility that alerts can be added?

Kind regards and thanks,

Will 

Wildamaori:

Hi Newton51-2,

Would you have this indie with alerts? Or, is there a possibility that alerts can be added?

Kind regards and thanks,

Will 

Wildamaori, all three versions I spotted have "Alerts" in the file name.  That's all I can confirm except none of then show the vertical line I was hoping could be sorted here.  I'm just a amateur when it comes to coding :- (

Newton51-2:
Wildamaori, all three versions I spotted have "Alerts" in the file name.  That's all I can confirm except none of then show the vertical line I was hoping could be sorted here.  I'm just a amateur when it comes to coding :- (
Thanks mate :)

hello everyone would someone please care to show me where to find histograms that show the trend in this forum...

thank you