Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 74

Reversal EA

Hello there,

I would be most greatful if you could help design an EA based on a system I have been studying for a while now, and been having a good amount of success trading this strategy. It follows a Reversal Indicator. I have attached a photo so you can see how it works. Buy with the blue arrowat the open of the next bar, and sell at the red arrow at the open of the next bar.

Basically at the moment the indicator works by alerting you when there are two consecutive up or down closes, where the close of the second bar is greater than the close of the first bar. It really indicates that the market is slowing down the trend that it is in, and a reversal is iminent. A s/l is placed 35 pips above/below the high/low of the reversal bar.

At point 1 on attached picture, the blue arrow indicates that the low to close of current bar is greater than the low to close of the previous bar, so we buy on the open of the next bar - point 2 on the image. The reverse works for points 3 and 4.

It doesnt work every time, but when it works it really works.

Cheers,

Kdjon

Files:
reversal2.gif  13 kb

I wonder is there an EA based on BBands_Stop_v1 indicator?

I attached the indicator.

Files:

Yes, I tested some EA based on it ...

let me found here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Yes, I found:

- EA is here with backtesting https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (elite backtesting section);

- thread about it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (public thread).

Help needed regarding EA

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie in the field of forex and have been poking around. Till now i have earned less and lost more money (its virtual thank god :-)). however, i have been trying out this system. I was wondering if someone can make an EA for the same.

System 1

VQ indicator

ADX14

Buy- When VQ gives a buy indication and +DI is above -DI.

Close buy- When +DI goes below -DI or VQ gives a sell signal.

Sell- When VQ gives a sell signal and -DI is above +DI.

Close Sell- When -DI goes below +DI or VQ gives a buy signal.

No SL or TP.

System 2

VQ indicator

EMA5

EMA80

Buy- When VQ gives a buy signal and EMA5 is above EMA80.

Close Buy- When VQ gives a sell signal or EMA5 goes below EMA80.

Sell- When VQ gives a sell signal and EMA5 is Below EMA80.

Close Sell- When VQ gives a buy signal or EMA5 goes above EMA80.

No SL or TP.

Here i would like to mention that VQ does not wait for the completion of the bar to give a signal and may give the signal in between of the chosen time frame and so the buy/sell should be executed at the instant VQ gives the signal. Also The Buy close/Sell close signal depending on the EMA or DI cross should be executed the instant the cross takes place and should not wait for the bar to close.

The VQ indicator i am using is attached herewith.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Amit

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

nobody know this system?

Indicator Request

Looking for an indicator similar to Profitonsymbol found on

this thread.

But rather than displaying the profit/loss of the trade, it will display

+- in Pips..

Lufkindog

Ea sugestion

Coders guru and rest of the elite members. I've been "playing" Forex for couple years already and finally I found renko charts (thanks to powerful brains in this forum, I bow in front of U!). Right now i just decided to give up on indicators and i'm just following the price movement. (oops, i just lied, the only indy I use is new candle allarm)That's it. I dive in direction of the movement - if it turns against then i close position and dive again in direction of the movement - so simple! (the progressive loose strategy works perfect - start with 0.01 lots (for micro account) and double it if it goes against, then double it again if it goes against you again ... and so on. Entry and Exits??? simple - renko bricks (10 pips, 15 ... so on) Enter when the brick is formed - Exit when the brick is closed (in opposite direction) and enter again same direction with the brick Wipsaws?? - change the brick size(up to you) - go smaller or bigger. Got the idea? cool! Unfortunately I'm not a coder, and that's why I'm here to ask the genius minds for an EA that will just follow the renko bricks and enter the trade when the brick is formed :Close the trade and Buy if closed brick is BLUE and close the trade and sell if the closed brick is RED.

It would be nice a TP and SL option too. I bet it wont take U even half hour to do that.

(optional)

MM.

1) starts with 0.01 lot(or whatever size U feel comfortable to start with)

2) (optional) increase +0.01 lot size if the brick has the same color as previous.

3) (optional) if the trade was closed with lose (u can not win all the time ), double the lot size!!!

That's it!!!

P.S. Any ideas accepted !

P.S2. In attachment is the Renko_Live_Chart_EA and New_candle_Alarm that i use. In the picture is the 50pips renko brick chart

ok i found this old strat i used to use and it did really really well and its kind of odd ball but i found the original so im gonna paste it so that no information is missed.

Today is 13th October 2005 and the time as I write this is 11AM or there abouts (GMT+2).

I have made 187 pips in 3 hours this morning from the AUD/USD market.

Use a 5 minute graph. Watch for a currency that has flattened out, what I mean by this is a currency that has traded between a 20 to 30 point spread for around an hour or so? Open a 30 minute graph to use for referance to the 5 minute graph, purely so that you have an eye on which way the curreny is trending over a longer period of time. Use only a Simple Moving Average on the 5 minute graph as your only indicator and set the value to 1. This is purely a guideline. Ensure that your graph is displaying candlesticks and not a line.

Right now the AUD/USD has traded between 0.7494 and 0.7522 from 06:20 to 11:00 (I am at GMT+2).

Put in limit orders going both ways for values between the High and Low for the past 3 hours only. Try and come inside each value by at least 40 - 50% and watch the trend very carefully against the SMA on your graph. Knowing this I would then enter a limit buy of around 0.7499 with a stop at 0.7480 and a take profit at 0.7504 and at exactly the same time put in a limit sell at 0.7504 with a stop loss at 0.7519 and a take profit at 0.7499. Now I know this is only a 5 pip spread either way, but it's the little trades that are fun and trading in this manner has proved very succesful for me. I try not to trade greater than 10 pips with this system although I have gone to 1000 before. I have just made another 28 pips while writing this message. Do not be surprised if you don't even notice the trade happen, some trades are amazingly quick, sometimes you can make 20 pips in fewer seconds.

There are only 2 rules to this trading style and a recomendation;

1) Follow the rules, stay at least 40% within the high and low of the previous 3 hours.

2) DO NOT GET GREEDY. (Over 200 pips per day, regularly, is good money, even if it does take 20 trades)

Recomendation) Do NOT try to trade to many currencies, I trade the following only for scalping, AUD/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY. You will notice that I have chosen the USD as my base currency, this is also I believe hugely important. Choose just one currency as a base and it's easier to spot trends in opposing currency's that may affect each other?

I'd be keen to know what your results are if you do try the method, please come back and let me know how succesful you were? Thank you.

ok so what im wondering is if someone might code an indie that measures 3 hours back that can also code horizontal lines that would come in by a % of the 3 hour channel lines?

TrendStrength and TrendEnvelop

Hi

I saw your excel statment

Where i get TrendStrength and TrendEnvelop EA correct version with set file

Thanks