Join the Dots. - page 23

Nice trading, MP!!

As always, someone is trying to tear down the work of another.

I wish you success with your hedge. I know it works.

MAY ALL YOUR DEALS BE ACCEPTED.

cmartin371:
I saw the 10:30 reversal On E/U this morning....you really opend my eyes here. Thanks!

================================================

HARUMPHHHH !

Perhaps there are those who think i post because my fingers need exercise ??

LOL

pssssssssssssssst ---- [B]ever hear of the LRC ?

mp

MP --- NEW, IMPROVED, SAFER HEDGE TRADE, with more profits and fame on the side !

although im not particularly worried about the "original" hedge i spoke about, hearing some of the negative (fear) comments led me to spend some face time with a Cray, to work out something similar --- but simpler, easier, safer and with less drawdowns to all my little friends out there !

its based on the natural reversal periods that happen intraday, everyday and has a lowered pip tp point.

the lessened profit is made up for by there being at least THREE safe points to use this method, and once proven one simply doubles the lots used per trade.

being quite serious, if it works as it has been for the past few days, $1500 - 2000 or more (depends on your account) is easily possible per week.

On another note, being the fool im considered to be, I took the demo accnt I had shown a few weeks ago and got rid of everything but $250 in equity to see what being a poor rookie is all about. Presently the account is up to $364.00 with much more of the trading day left, so maybe I will be able to write a book --- "how i turned $250 into owning St. Louis in 4 weeks !", and i shall achieve fame and fortune and be number one on the ny times book list, beating Cramer by miles !

I am a tad excited by what it does (today the hedge was taken out in half an hour, both ways) and will publish after my first $10,000 or my ferret says its good, whichever comes first !

mp --- ONE of the really good guys and I live here !

LOL

Thanks mate. I will check it out.

Mukesh

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Kamper, my fine feathered friend, stay away from these dots, stay away from zigzag.They will never work.

No offence intended, if these don't work, is there any system that does work?

Mukesh

MP -- now hold up just a second pahdner, them dots aint that bad !

many things happen with them dots and them lines, but if nothing else they do give you profit ---- they may well move up or down further, which would be MORE profit but until you learn a few more things, thats just crying about greed not fulfilled !

If youre on the 30 min, lets say, and long lets say, and the sucker stops at some point lets say, READ THE DOTS VALUE and set your tp and take your PROFIT there.

if you choose to go short at that point, BE AWARE OF WHAT TIME IT IS, AS YOUR SHORT WILL PROB NOT START until the next major mkt reversal time, rather it will move down to the 15 or 23 fib and then come back to its original resistance.

now the way i play the game is to take profit at the READING of the dot when it appears, then i go to the 5 min chart and see if i got arrows ABOVE that point --- if i have arrows and its the 5 min timeframe, i wait for the 5 min to dip (if strong, i may take the short as a small flip) and when the short is over and the price begins to move back up (after the dot) I go long at that point, then check the 30 min and see if theres an agreeing arrow above the old resistance and set my tp at that point.

I repeat this procedure until the next major reversal, at which time i enter my short, as shown by the ending of the ziggy and the dot, which then goes down, just like the dot forcasted @

I will tell you right now, you will never find a system that will show you, step by step and tp point by tp point, where and what to do, but this one is close as long as you begin to understand what its showing you.

using this system, or most anything else including throwing chicken bones, Ive already shown how I can double an account in two days ---- if I can do it you can do it cause i aint much special, but I WATCH what the pros do, how they trade, WHEN they trade, and so armed with that information, forex is a whole lot easier !

when I talk about the LRC's, support and resistance and super signals arrows, it is NOT to waste my breath --- using them you can visualize what is happening, what WILL be happening and how to play the game !

Its really kinda simplewhen its laid out on a table and almost everything i use is on the table already.

mp

mp6140:
the biggest problem with GU is its large intraday movements --- that leads to to setting sl's near 130 pips on volitile days, and at that setting, it costs a lot if you get stopped out !

BUT, now for a reality lesson for the rookies ---- for two plus days GU has been determidly DROPPING (and while anyone knows what goes down, comes back up) the fed rate cut WAS EXPECTED AND KNOWN by the banks.

they were driving the price DOWN, so when the news was released they could take advantage of the lower price for a good LONG position (which was what -- 200 pips overnite ????) OBVIOUSLY, word LEAKED during the Asian session that there would be an early release of the cut, and the rest is "history !"

BUT for those who "think" the market is random and not understandable, I always try to point out that its VERY understandable --- its based on PROFIT and one has to think like a shark, swim like a shark and keep their teeth sharp !

two days of massive downside moves should ALWAYS point out that something is happening, AND is the reason i dont use them stoplosses --- i made a few mistakes during the downside run, BUT every single mistake (LONG SIDE TRADES) are GONE, exited overnite because of the tremendous upside run !

It works for me, and is an idea more than worth looking at for yourselves as NOTHING loses money as fast as a stoploss that is hit, while the original trade was just fine, but had a drawdown !

on my part maybe its experience, maybe its stupidity or the "hope that beats eternal . . . ", but you see my trades, you see NO SL's and its hard to argue with doubling an account in two days !

I was, as usual, not smart enough to understand why what was happening was happening, which is something Im trying to correct (can one actually correct being "dumb" !) although in retrospect, what was happening was as plain as the dots on your chart !

ANYONE GOT AN EA THAT TURNS "RETROSPECT" INTO PRIOR ACTION ??

btw, be careful today as its gonna be the wild and wolly west out there !

mp

I quoted MP from 1/22/08. Based on this logic, the bullish movements we have seen in gbp/usd and the carry trades the last couple days is because price is being purposefully driven up to get a better sell price when the rate cut is not as drastic as expected tomorrow?

That is how I am reading it at least.

mp6140:
many things happen with them dots and them lines, but if nothing else they do give you profit ---- they may well move up or down further, which would be MORE profit but until you learn a few more things, thats just crying about greed not fulfilled !

If youre on the 30 min, lets say, and long lets say, and the sucker stops at some point lets say, READ THE DOTS VALUE and set your tp and take your PROFIT there.

if you choose to go short at that point, BE AWARE OF WHAT TIME IT IS, AS YOUR SHORT WILL PROB NOT START until the next major mkt reversal time, rather it will move down to the 15 or 23 fib and then come back to its original resistance.

now the way i play the game is to take profit at the READING of the dot when it appears, then i go to the 5 min chart and see if i got arrows ABOVE that point --- if i have arrows and its the 5 min timeframe, i wait for the 5 min to dip (if strong, i may take the short as a small flip) and when the short is over and the price begins to move back up (after the dot) I go long at that point, then check the 30 min and see if theres an agreeing arrow above the old resistance and set my tp at that point.

I repeat this procedure until the next major reversal, at which time i enter my short, as shown by the ending of the ziggy and the dot, which then goes down, just like the dot forcasted @

I will tell you right now, you will never find a system that will show you, step by step and tp point by tp point, where and what to do, but this one is close as long as you begin to understand what its showing you.

using this system, or most anything else including throwing chicken bones, Ive already shown how I can double an account in two days ---- if I can do it you can do it cause i aint much special, but I WATCH what the pros do, how they trade, WHEN they trade, and so armed with that information, forex is a whole lot easier !

when I talk about the LRC's, support and resistance and super signals arrows, it is NOT to waste my breath --- using them you can visualize what is happening, what WILL be happening and how to play the game !

Its really kinda simplewhen its laid out on a table and almost everything i use is on the table already.

mp

exactly....I am not a pro at what you do, but its possible.

Very well said by Wayne Dyer "Change the way you look at things, and the

things you look at, WILL CHANGE !"........so its one's perspective how

you look at.

Mukesh

KaMpeR:
Hi Mukesh

I don't mind at all, when Float draws a Red vertical line look to see if it lines up with the ZZ signals, basically it is just an extra confirmation. Watch where it draws the Red vertical lines and make your own mind up as to the validity of the signal.

Cheers

Wayne

Wayne,

I assume Red vertical line is for sells& Blue for buys (as long the

lines are close/over the dots), right?

Mukesh

Mp,Others

Sorry i'm a bit late with this question but it's not so clear for me how you know when you have a trend. (up/down)

Please confrim if this is what you do for trend confirmation:

For Up trend: ?

MA Simple 12 - up

MA Exponential 2 over MA Simple 5

MACD(1,5,10) Up

For down the opposite.

Now look at what i'm thinking (if you want)-Mathematicaly speaking. Let's say we have a system that produces 70% good signals and 30% bad signals without using a stop loss. A good signal is one that closes in the near future with a + and a bad one is one that doesn't close in the near future or doesn't close at all until the finish of our testing period.

Now for this given system i open each time a trade. If it's a good one it's ok the problems appear only if it's a bad one where i do what i said i do in my last message here.

(Reminder: open a trade in the opposite direction "hoping" that the price will come back to close both hedge positions with +1 or 0-so no loss).

Actuly instead of closing the position and remaining with the loss i postpone the problem.

This system is ilogical using sl-s because that hedge thing won't work with it. So in this system the absence of sl is a condition for this to work. (in the hypotesis of the problem if you want)

Now the problem to be solved is: How can i close those 2 positions that remain hedged over time.

There are a fiew cases for this:

a) Price comes near the hedge and returns back without hiting any +1 of any of the positions.

b) Price hits one of them and goes back.

c) Price penetrates both of them(as an arrow) and inevitable closes the positions with that +1.

Cases a) and c) we don't care because c) is what we want a) doesn't solve the problem.

Let's say each of cases a,b,c has x,y,z probability to happen

In case b) The best solution seems to be opening again the hedge because this way from those 30% chances this to happen we have again y probabilty to increase the distance between the hedge and x+z chance to close both of them or do nothing.

x-good case

z-we don't care

x+z => good

y => bad

Now my question at the end: How strong a trend should be to break both positions in the hedge? Where do i know my trend is strong enough?

When can i know that the distance between them is big enough so that no trend can break them?

Were my calculations correct?

P.S If the positions tp would be bigger than the distance in the hedge and the probability of having good trades > having bad trades. Than mathematicaly speaking there is a very very small chances to have a loosing position.

For example. 70% good 30% bad.

we have a bad one so we do again the trick and we have 30% of that 30% before, which would be approx 10% to miss again.

At level 2 -3% to miss and at lvl 3 1%. If the tp of that rule can include 3 consecutive hedge positions that you would be a milionare.

Thanks, Victor