Join the Dots. - page 64

prasath2008:
Hi Chrisstoff

As for the Support and Resistance indicators, I think, whether one of them is good or not depends on the user... I also have a handful of them, please PM me with your email address and I send you my collection.

Can you send me your collection of support and resistant indicator to my mail rajfromcbe@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance.

Hi Prasath2008,

I sent you and email...

Regards,

Chrisstoff

mrtools

ya , the candles and the subwindow #1 look very good

but USDJPY is a slow currency, does it work on EURCAD or EURAUD

////////////////////

Hi Prasath2008,

I sent you and email...

Regards,

Hi Chrisstoff

I didn't received your mail, can u send it again.

Thanking you.

Support and Resistance indicator collection

prasath2008:
Hi Prasath2008,

I sent you and email...

Regards,

Hi Chrisstoff

I didn't received your mail, can u send it again.

Thanking you.

I sent it again to rajfromcbe@yahoo.co.in

Hope you will receive it this time.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

hey guys!

Hi Kamper, MP, and all and every one of you !

I just finished reading the thread and boy ... I started with the 2007 original bouncing pip thread posted by big bear then to this one ... was quite a read !!!

Extremely informative and yes I can and shall say that I learned a lot from you guys ! Hope everyone is fairing well and trading the pips to smithereens !

Beforehand I used to trade "naked" ... no indis ... no nothing ... maybe an rsi 14 ... or if undecided ... maybe a MACD 12 26 1 - 1 becoming 9 or 5 for further clarification ... On a good week ... maybe a 120 pips ... average about 80 to 100.

Then I read that BigBear was pulling easily 2000 pips monthly ... about 5 times as much as me ... jeez he must have had some system huh ?

yup ... he did, and so did Forex11 and obviously I went and tried it ... and again ... and again ... hit and miss ( pilot error as much as anything else - all too common to realise your mistakes in retrospective ) and was quite pxx.. off !!! how come it works for them and not for me ... ? Along comes the Boss - FatCat ! does indeed clear the fog out ... but I can't bloody use it as it slows down my PC terribly ... then along comes MP. I bow to you my friend for you have reminded me of the truest nature of trading: Look at the big picture ! !

I got so engrossed in finding the perfect indis to filter ziggies that I totally forgot what trading was all about ! it's not when this line crosses the other line and the blue turns red then sell or something along these lines. it's simply everything. So I got through a few rough weeks of trying to apply what I've learned and not getting anywhere ... ( overall in 2 weeks I was slightly down by just over 100 pips )

Then it clicked ... and it works ... Thank you Kamper, Thank you BigBear, Forex11 and all the wonderful member who have actively contributed to the betterment of this forever apprentice ! Special Bows to MP!

MP, Mike I can't post personal messages so could you possibly email me ? actudoran @ yahoo.com - thanks in advance ! Al

Hi actudoran

No thanks necessary mate, we share because we can.

The strategy is still working fine for me and it is still being traded manually.

MP's charts confuse the hell out of me at times and BigBear's simplicity sure makes for some great trades.

Anyway thanks for saying thanks and many pips to you.

Cheers

Wayne

heya ! we live on the same GMT+2

Hi Kamper!

we happen to live in the same timezone but on 2 different sides of the equator !

did you notice something: GBPUSD at 10 am ( GMT +2 ) when London goes in something weird happens ... take a look at say M15 or M30 and watch... with almost clockwork accuracy there'll be a double sided spike say the price will move a lot one way and then reverse to the other side, then carry on with the trend ... what I do is the following: at say 9:15 I place a buy and a sell with no SL but with a trailing stop loss of 50 ( that's 5 pips for the 4 decimals ) and let it run ... today I scored 35 of one and 80 of the other in just a 2 hours interval.

I tried to configure mp6140 EA to do it ... didn't work so I done it manually at 9:20 something ...

I got a rule though ... if the DeMarker indicator is anywhere near 0.3 or 0.7 I don't "hedge" ... needless to say if it goes under/over respectively.

I tried to figure out the timings for market reversal that MP was talking about and stumbled upon the above one... visually tracing back for weeks on end on the M15 TF.

See if this helps the beer dosh account ! and so say 10 11 pips a day ... times 5 ... times 4 .... end of month should be 200 or so pips ahead

What's your latest chart set up ? still using the same indicators ziggies combo ?

I for one took a simple and complex view of the matter at hand ... on one chart I got nothing but RSI (9) a MFI and DeMarker ( I now can visually tell where the ziggies should be although if I'm picky 3 semaphore does a great job ) and I play with trendlines and LRC. this chart I'm analising on M30 H1 H4 - already knowing where D1 and Weekly is heading. On the other I got the whole merry goes round collection of indis that looks rather distinctively like a Christmas tree ... on fire

I generally prefer the GBP pairs for their broader sways ...

In the attached pics you can see the simple version and the simplified Xmas ... so as not to get something the likes of spaggeti junction - eyes rolling, feeling queasy, o Lord Where art Thou ...

Thanks for the quick reply and a wonderful weekend to you and all !

Alex

Files:

droesparky:
I believe change is always possible, the trader is where he is as a trader because thats where he is supposed to be, otherwise he would be somewhere else.

Of course change is possible. Everyone starts off as a bad trader remember.