Join the Dots. - page 57

azmel:
I have modified the Join the Dots EA to incorporate a new feature called TradeDelay.

If TradeDelay is set to false, the EA will open trade on the first sighting of the dot.

If TradeDelay is true, the EA will wait until the next candle appears. If the dot does not repaint, it will enter trade. If it repaints on the new candle, it will wait again.

Regards,

Azmel.

Hi azmel, i'm working on your ea, join the dots, and i have a question..

Is it possible to add an interval in shift parameter in icustom for swing_zz; so the ea can take position even if the dot is far away (sometime the signal is ok after a dot, and the ea won't take order because the shift is set on zero, so it must wait for another dot... bt on the current dot there was big move, so i'd like to increase the shift, but i don't wantto fix it, i'd like to make it between 1 to 5 bars after a dot... is it possible ?

double swingzz_up = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Swing_ZZ",1,1,0)

in theabove example it's set on zero, could we put an interval instead ??

Thanks

sorry for the bad english

Lets get back on the same page.

Hi Guys

Could you please post the EA that you are working on so that we are all testing the same EA and addressing the same issues?

Thanks

Wayne

the EA

Here's the Ea and Victor21 in the code if I am understanding you right you can change double swingzz_up = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Swing_ZZ",1,1,0) to double swingzz_up = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Swing_ZZ",1,1,shift)or whatever you want and it will still address the bar, of course you will need to put "shift = " in either the external parameters to make it easily adjustable or if you have definite setting could put it as permanent "int" setting.

trend histo

Hello, could anyone pls post trend histo for metatrader. thank you

Here you go, enjoy.

Files:

Thank you.

I'm late to the party, but this was a great thread. Thanks Kamper.

Does anybody know where MP now posts?

MP6140? Try forex nirvana

Slicktick:
I'm late to the party, but this was a great thread. Thanks Kamper. Does anybody know where MP now posts?

krokodils

Thank you, Kamper. This system works! It is realy great!