THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 6

Hi!

This is not the chart I like to see.

Files:
the_buy_zone.jpg  199 kb

BACK TO WINNING!

See, that didn't take long.

This is a forum for Metatrader trading system development the last time I checked...can we adapt this to our needs and save some time with an EA using a MT4 compatible dealer...?

Last time I checked, traders wanted to learn how to profit.

Last time I checked, this is the INDICATOR thread, NOT the EA thread.

Hi! This is not the chart I like to see.

Nina, didn't you get the updates? There is a problem with the enhancement that I am working on. Use the original version that I sent out earlier today.

Oh Great!...do you have any Real Estate tips? (I will get ND to change the logo for this site)

and would somebody please start an EA thread....or I will start one requesting a code for this method.

Its a simple code and we do not need to be glued to the screens all day with TRO...

ES

TheRumpledOne:
Last time I checked, traders wanted to learn how to profit. Last time I checked, this is the INDICATOR thread, NOT the EA thread.

All we need is the open each hour and an entry with a SL and TP at the breach of +4 or -4...sheeesh...we probably already have the EA...

Put in the range thingy and we can trade all the instruments at the same time and calibrate the plus and minus dohicky dynamically...Call it Tro's menegerie...

ES

ElectricSavant:
Oh Great!...do you have any Real Estate tips? (I will get ND to change the logo for this site) ES

How did you know I have experience in REAL ESTATE?

ElectricSavant:
Again...is anybody trading this with IBFX?....or is this an MBTrading/EFX dependent method?....This is a forum for Metatrader trading system development the last time I checked...can we adapt this to our needs and save some time with an EA using a MT4 compatible dealer...?

ES

Hi, ElectricSavant!

Or you have a very tight spread or you'd better leave this system.

A spread of 1 to 1.5 pips is OK. Maximum 2.

I sold it (19:00gmt) at 108.19 (108.23 - 0.4) and I closed it at 108.13. I made 4 net pips (108.13 + 0.02).

I bought it (18:00gmt) at 108.15 (108.13+2). I closed it at 108.06 for a net loss of 9 pips. I bought it again at 108.15 and I closed it at 108.24 for a net profit of 9 pips.

Do you trade with a Metatrader dealer or with IBFX?

There is more to this than just spread...IBFX does not allow this sort of trading...actually I do not know of any MT4 dealers that allow it...thus how can we develop it here at Forextsd...

We might be able to squeak by with a 7 pip TP and a 7 pip SL...otherwise this work that TRO is sharing is not tradeable for MT4 traders...

Over at Kreslik they made an MT4 thread for TRO...and this is misleading...

MT4 traders am I missing something here? Maybe I need to donate?

ES

nina:
Hi, ElectricSavant!

Or you have a very tight spread or you'd better leave this system.

A spread of 1 to 1.5 pips is OK. Maximum 2.

I sold it (19:00gmt) at 108.19 (108.23 - 0.4) and I closed it at 108.13. I made 4 net pips (108.13 + 0.02).

I bought it (18:00gmt) at 108.15 (108.13+2). I closed it at 108.06 for a net loss of 9 pips. I bought it again at 108.15 and I closed it at 108.24 for a net profit of 9 pips.

ElectricSavant:
Do you trade with a Metatrader dealer or with IBFX?

There is more to this than just spread...IBFX does not allow this sort of trading...actually I do not know of any MT4 dealers that allow it...thus how can we develop it here at Forextsd...

We might be able to squeak by with a 7 pip TP and a 7 pip SL...otherwise this work that TRO is sharing is not tradeable for MT4 traders...

Over at Kreslik they made an MT4 thread for TRO...and this is misleading...

MT4 traders am I missing something here? Maybe I need to donate?

ES

I use A MT4 live account, but I place trades on another platform. I do not know if there is a MT4 broker that allows this sort of trading.