Martingale EA - page 69

ElectricSavant:
What MA settings are used if the kayvan method is implored?

If kayvan method is set to true, MA must be set to false for the EA to operate. No moving average is used in the kayvan method, only price action.

How does this affect Balance Weight?

ES

wolfe:
If kayvan method is set to true, MA must be set to false for the EA to operate. No moving average is used in the kayvan method, only price action.

Use_Trailing_Stop: true

Trail_Start:10

SL_Percent:50

Just to confirm:

This above means that when the float gets to plus 10 bucks the exit will execute at 5 bucks? or more according to how the TS bumps up and locks in?

SatSangSavant

also another question..

How does doubling affect balance weight?

Could you recite a sample progression for us dummies

ES

Folks..

This is important for those of you using the itemized progression offered in wolfes UNIQUE EA/UTILITY NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

For those of you studying trend and are the true scientists...do you really understand that this EA is your treasure map?

Anyways please note if you just list a few progressions...maybe 9...and leave the other ones at their default of zero...and you leave maxtrades alone...then you will get some ordersends kicking back errors...after your last progression entry hits...

Just thought I would point this out...

Of course you could set maxtrades to 9 to avoid this.

ES

p.s. I AM DOIN' THE gECKO...tHIS ea IS THE BOMB!

It's amazing, absolutely bloody amazing

This is a legendary EA in my humble opinion

Second $50.00

Cheers

Beno

When I go live..I pledge the first 50 bucks to wolfe which is a paultry amount and I hope I am not insluting him...but anyways that is what I can do....

All of you can keep me honest as I will post the log-in to my live account soon...I will use the original Kayvan EA live while testing this 1.6 brilliant creation on Demo here.

ES

P.S. This EA can be literally worth millions of dollars...please excuse my exuberance...but I am a veteran trader and I deserve some levity here ok? got it ?

This thread is a 500 view per day thread...and recently is averaging 1K a day..could some of you share how you will use the TFX utility?

ES

ES,

I'll answer ALL you're questions soon. I have to step away from the computer for a little while.

ElectricSavant:

I had not thought of this...and did not even know it was possible to code!

ES

Anything is possible, the question is... Is it what you expect?