Martingale EA - page 58

wolfe,

welcome home...your crew is busy testing on the trading front...hope you had a good day at work...are you ready for the most favorite thing in your life? TRADING!

ES

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

welcome home...your crew is busy testing on the trading front...hope you had a good day at work...are you ready for the most favorite thing in your life? TRADING!

ES

Thanks ES,

Just taking some time to get caught up on all the posts!

ajk:
I hope wolfe can figure all this stuff out. I am hoping he can get the protect profit to work. Martingales typically fail so mm is the key to this whole thing.

I hope wolfe can figure it all out too!

ElectricSavant:
hey wolfe,

while you are busy coding...can you add that "dunk" sound...you know the one..."dunk"...when a trade is entered...

Input could say Sound:...True or false

The BlackBird EA has this sound.

ES

I could do that. Not sure which one blackbird uses, but there are only 12 sounds to choose from in the sound file.

sivach:
Hi ES, I will forward test with no progression, but I like in 15 min timeframe to see any errors quickly, which EA Version you are using, please confirm.

Welcome aboard sivach, thanks for testing.

skip mine....and there are one or two

wolfe:
Thanks ES, Just taking some time to get caught up on all the posts!

The one that goes "dunk"

wolfe:
I could do that. Not sure which one blackbird uses, but there are only 12 sounds to choose from in the sound file.

Progression Decisions

Since much of the latest posts have involved lot progression strategies, with agreements and disagreements, here is my solution-

The latest version will have ALL the decisions you have been used to, along with a Choose_Own_Progression feature. Enter in WHATEVER lot size makes you happy that day!

A look at the coded lot size features-

extern double Start_Lot_Size=0.1;//starting lot size for cycle

extern double Lot_Size_Increment=0.1;//Additional orders will increase by this amount

extern bool Double_Lotsize=false;//set to true if you want to just double every lotsize, Lot_Size_Increment ignored if true

extern bool Choose_Own_Progression=false;

extern double Trade_1=0;//Enter in your own trade progressions

extern double Trade_2=0;

extern double Trade_3=0;

extern double Trade_4=0;

extern double Trade_5=0;

extern double Trade_6=0;

extern double Trade_7=0;

extern double Trade_8=0;

extern double Trade_9=0;

extern double Trade_10=0;

Do you think the Choose_Own_Progression needs to go out further than 10 trades?

Brilliant wolfe...make it 20...and use maxtrades..... that will cover large accounts...

ES

wolfe:
Since much of the latest posts have involved lot progression strategies, with agreements and disagreements, here is my solution-

The latest version will have ALL the decisions you have been used to, along with a Choose_Own_Progression feature. Enter in WHATEVER lot size makes you happy that day!

A look at the coded lot size features-

extern double Start_Lot_Size=0.1;//starting lot size for cycle

extern double Lot_Size_Increment=0.1;//Additional orders will increase by this amount

extern bool Double_Lotsize=false;//set to true if you want to just double every lotsize, Lot_Size_Increment ignored if true

extern bool Choose_Own_Progression=false;

extern double Trade_1=0;//Enter in your own trade progressions

extern double Trade_2=0;

extern double Trade_3=0;

extern double Trade_4=0;

extern double Trade_5=0;

extern double Trade_6=0;

extern double Trade_7=0;

extern double Trade_8=0;

extern double Trade_9=0;

extern double Trade_10=0;
Do you think the Choose_Own_Progression needs to go out further than 10 trades?

sivach..

wolfe saw this and recognized it...

congrats

P.S. I always like the order sequence 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21..... (adding the last two order lots)