Martingale EA - page 104

I can't argue with that...I go with your new method ...the lesser of two evils

Now kayvan how would you post this?

wolfe stop what you are doing and get on this right now...

Just kidding lol...ohhh and thanks

kayvan:
0.1 spread in trend direction will kill the account , but how about 6.4 specially in opposite side?

ajk:
A lot of entries at first glance. Again, like people are reading . K will need

to explain in detail

1st trade - goes where.

2nd progression = goes where...

3.) get out goes where.

without it, its a mess.

how do you dare enter the trade while you are at your 7 progression level with 6.4 lot size and it is equal to 64 orders with 0.1 lot size ? and don`t dare to enter with 10 or 15 or 20 orders with 0.1 lot size in your first entry ? is it logical to enter with such a lot size while we don`t know if the market will moves or not ?

1----first trade goes where we take tp

2----the second as the first

3----i diden`t understand this one please explain it clearly

ElectricSavant:
I can't argue with that...I go with your new method ...the lesser of two evils

Now kayvan how would you post this?

wolfe stop what you are doing and get on this right now...

Just kidding lol...ohhh and thanks

I am agree 100% ---- let us don`t waste our times

kayvan...you made me laugh...some of you might understand the satire...but if you did you would be laughing so much you would be in tears..

Thanks for the great weekend...and wolfe GET WITH IT! ohhh...too funny I am laughing and rolling on the floor...

you folks are a great bunch especially you kayvan...this global internet has been a major thing to mankind...

Let's make some money now ...please?

eS

kayvan:
I am agree 100% ---- let us don`t waste our times

ElectricSavant:
kayvan...you made me laugh...some of you might understand the satire...but if you did you would be laughing so much you would be in tears..

Thanks for the great weekend...and wolfe GET WITH IT! ohhh...too funnny I am laughing and rolling on the floor...

you folks are a great bunch especially you kayvan...this global internet has been a major thing to mankind...

Let's make some money now ...please?

eS

you kids

good luck every one.

Good grief everyone!

I leave for the day and come back to 5 more pages of coding suggestions! Do we have this figured out now?

Sounds to me like we need a different EA at this point.

Kayvan or ES,

You two seem to be the ones that understand what is wanted now. Please write a new set of rules, all in one post for me to reference. Then I'll see what I can do.

ElectricSavant:
PipIdiot

wolfe...it is simple.....

kayvan with 2 pip lag. use a setable start lot and increment for the inputs.

The big change is....that the trade will continue in the same direction with one pip pyramiding UNTIL the reversal kayvan appears...then V. V.

Thats it in as nutshell

please leave WFM intact...

ES

Ahhhh......

I got it!

Kayvan, do you want to verify before I spend time coding?

Do we ALL agree?

What's the name of this one? ES had some great suggestions!