Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 5

demam, can you tell me where I can get hold of your mtf has bar.

Rads MTF HAS Bar A

Dave1 , you should have "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4" in your custom indicator list , and extern int MaMetod/MaPeriod/MaMetod2/MaPeriod2 should be in the same sequence in Both indicators for above to work

Many thanks Gerhard!! That was the key, having the original HA Smoothed in the indicators folder even though not using it in the template! Go figure.

So here it is and I have updated the zip file in post #1 as well, now it works on my laptop.

Rad

Files:

Use the original template now its working.

Rad

Gerhard kindly cured our problem. We need to have the original HA Smoothed indicator in our custom indicator list. Once there even though not used in template it works as it should.

Rad

Files:

demam_emas:
Hello Bro... Here I attach Para2TF, you need SAR Colour too, because it can't run without it.

When candle breaks resistances (Monthly pivot)and all indicators confirm Bull market, then I will place BUY order.

How about you?

Thank you !

It's great

Ok. Here's some advice here. Now don't get upset - I'm not trying to put anybody/anything down. ONLY some advice:

This looks nice on past charts but remember that profits and stop losses are KING in trading. In fact, I'll argue that they're the ONLY things you should be concerned with. Entries are always going to be there.

So, here we have a "system" that doesn't address these 2 MOST important things. Furthermore, by using the line price instead of candles, you are putting yourself into some dangerous territory ESPECIALLY trading these crosses. Just take your Geppy chart and click on candes/bars and you'll see 50-100 pip whips away from the neat little HAS bars.

You have to address these issues or when you start trading from the right side of the chart - you'll be in trouble.

Cheers and good luck.

Hello every boby.

I have a small utility to alert you when the Heike ashi change of side.

This Heiken speak. Like this = Alert on G B P J P Y.

You can make a lot a WAV files for your pairs here.

AT&T Labs Text-to-Speech: Demo

PipeTrader

Files:

Pip Trip,

No offense at all bro. Thanks for the input, you are absolutely right. However, I have found that by waiting for the T3 crosses and the confirmation on the higher time frame MTF HAS bars you eliminate a lot of the false signals. I also would be leery of a 100 pip candle but the entry signals rarely come on those bars.

I will endeavor to formalize my exit strategies and expound on my entry rules over the next week or so. As I said there are many ways to exit. I like the Murray Math levels but Pivot Points are OK too. This is not intended to be a quick scalp method but more of a swing trading system so pivots are not my preferred method. Fibonacci levels are fine too.

Anybody that wants to add their ideas about good exits is welcome.

Rad

I have admit, MTF trading is definitely the way to go. I feel handicapped when I don't look at different timeframes.

Radats, thanks for such a beauty.