Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 4

I have the same problem on my laptop and can't explain it. same indicator works like a champ on my desktop. Maybe Steinitz has an answer but I have not gotten a response so far. Any help would be appreciated from anyone.

So far all I can say is it takes a pretty hot computer to make it go but I may be wrong.

Rad

Stace, you mean 2.0096? That is right where my target area is and corresponds to the 729 and the 4hr T3.

Rad

Hi stace, I have tried that but all I've got now is one green block with lots of small red specs in the squares. I think that there must be a glitch with the template.

Radatats just one more question, on your latest charts I noticed that you enter sometimes before the cross of the blue line, I assume that this must be ok to do if the colours match up.

Dave1:
Hi stace, I have tried that but all I've got now is one green block with lots of small red specs in the squares. I think that there must be a glitch with the template.

i had the same

i tried change TF then I restarted MT then tried again then throw them away loaded again and then they work

they are very lagging and shitly programmed i think

and you will not get responce from steiniz I think

radatats:
Stace, you mean 2.0096? That is right where my target area is and corresponds to the 729 and the 4hr T3. Rad

no i mean 1,96

Stace, you may well be right. But looking at the 15 min Stochastic I look for a bounce first. However, a break below the box I have drawn negates the move up.

Rad.

Well if I can get the MTF HAS to work then this system looks very promising and easy to implement.

Dave1:
Well if I can get the MTF HAS to work then this system looks very promising and easy to implement.

still not working?

try download from here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

first post

Tried those, no luck. Maybe it's my terminal, I'll download another version of MT4 maybe that will do it.

Here's another one to watch. Same thing as GBPUSD, late to the party and MAYBE ready to rock. Watch for a breakout to the upside targeting first the 729EMA then the 4hr T3.

Rad

Files:
gbpchf_m15.gif  68 kb