Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 15

Interesting, but please try to keep posts related to the system this thread is about. If you want to suggest variations of it, fine. However, this is not related to my system, it is simply a moving average cross system with the HMA.

You can always start your own thread if you want.

Rad

radatats:
Interesting, but please try to keep posts related to the system this thread is about. If you want to suggest variations of it, fine. However, this is not related to my system, it is simply a moving average cross system with the HMA.

You can always start your own thread if you want.

Rad

Hi radatats!

I concern your system took for a basis your system have cleaned all superfluous have set aside a current 1 your indicator and have constructed other system on its basis!

Thanks for idea!

P.S. Sorry for my English )

so show us............if it is not the same as above which is alrady commented by the master........

roodstaart:
so show us............if it is not the same as above which is alrady commented by the master........

Look post 146 !

Hi Felix,

Your chart looks nice.

However, if you are trading off the 30min chart then you will need to watch that you do not trade against the 1hr trend.

It is possible to do good pips here provided you keep with the trend.

Xard777

and what is the link to dadatats' system as a base like you wrote?

xard777:
Hi Felix,

Your chart looks nice.

However, if you are trading off the 30min chart then you will need to watch that you do not trade against the 1hr trend.

It is possible to do good pips here provided you keep with the trend.

Xard777

Hi Xrad777

Yes I certainly consider as the trend on 1H but as has shown experience enough working on M30 behaves to look acknowledgement on M15 and М5 and all it will be good .

P.S. Sorry for my English

roodstaart:
and what is the link to dadatats' system as a base like you wrote?

Not important forget!

Post delete.

Felix

From reading your first post # 146 up to these current ones, I see very little or no resemblance between Rad system which is why this thread was created for ,and not for whatever sysytem you are trying to explain here. There for why do you go and start your own thread?