Signal_Bars_v7 - page 5

password

Hi.

How in the world you did code that password issue in the indicator code?

If you can share that info, thank you more than once, I have been looking that but I was thinking that there is no way you can cover your indicator?

Ok Cool thanks CJA

cja:
The only thing i can suggest with this version of Signal Bars is to set the 1st 2 timeframes to M1 / the 2nd 2 to M5 / the last 2 to M15. as per the screen shot below

cja

What link?

cja:
Try this link all the code you need is basically there. cja

? link is missing ?

Code

Paakari:
Hi.

How in the world you did code that password issue in the indicator code?

If you can share that info, thank you more than once, I have been looking that but I was thinking that there is no way you can cover your indicator?

Try this link all the code you need is basically there. Sorry i had a senior moment and forgot to paste the link.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

cja

question to cja

I am trying to figure out what the pips to open is, can you explain please?

thanks for yor work

Already found it in a post on another thread, quicker than I thought, still thanks for your contribution.

Hello, can anyone include in this indicator, the direction of the indicator "line slope direction?

Thank you.

Files:

Great work CJA

Never seen such a thing before!

Great work!

I have downloaded it and I will use it too.

Many thanks!

cja:
Here are the MODE settings

MODE_SMA = 0 Simple moving average,

MODE_EMA = 1 Exponential moving average,

MODE_SMMA = 2 Smoothed moving average,

MODE_LWMA = 3 Linear weighted moving average.

cja

==================================================

Hi CJA,

Thanks for such a great piece of work. I think it will help wth folks new to this indicator if the the meaning of different input values are included in the Input as comments/notes. Thanks.

Franco

How to please

Hi Cja, i am new here, i have seen the indicator, but i dont yet understand how to use it.... what do each of the lines stand for please??

cja:

Signal Bars has come of age so i thought that i would start a new thread with the latest version

This version Signal Bars v7 has some new features, the User can select which Timeframes they want displayed and the indicator can now be placed into any indicator window to help free up chart space.

One other difference is that now the Price color updates with the direction of price movement, UP = Lime / DN = Red / Flat = Orange or what ever colors you decide to use.

Some of the new inputs settings

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII="<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>";

TF1 = 1;

TF2 = 5;

TF3 = 15;

TF4 = 30;

TF5 = 60;

TF6 = 240;

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII= "<<<>>>>";

Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP = true;//false = Signal in top left corner

Shift_UP_DN =0;// Adjusts Signal Display Up & Down

Adjust_Side_to_side = 20;// Adjusts Signal Display from side to side

Sig_Bars_Window = 0;//1=1st Window/ 2=2nd Window etc

All the features that were avaliable on the previous Signal Bar indicators are still in this indicator, the ability to adjust indivdual indicator settings and colors for instance.

signal_bars_v7.ex4

See the screenshots in the 2nd post below

02/12/2007

Attached is Signal Bars v71 which has an extra TimeFrame added as requested by some traders who require the lower TimeFrames plus Daily.

signal_bars_v71.ex4

See Screenshots in the 3rd post below

11/02/2008

Important Signal Bars v7 & Signal Bars v71 both now have a password

This was coded into the indicators to get around the line of text i previously had displayed on the lower chart area to stop people selling this indicator, i feel that no one will pay money for an indicator that has this password. I hope that this is not too inconvenient for tsd users and believe that this a solution that should work for everyone.

PassWord =

free_at_tsd

How to use please.....

cja:
[attach]48572[/attach][attach]48573[/attach] [attach]48570[/attach][attach]48571[/attach][attach]48574[/attach]

Hi,

Can anyone please give details on how to use this signal bar, and what each line means.... thanx