Signal_Bars_v7 - page 32

can any body tell me where to find an alert for cycle tma endpoint indi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/112/cycle_tma_end_point.mq4

mladen:
winnn, You can try the one from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177943

thank you very much

hi there, and thanks for your lovely Indicator

I know it's a silly question but what EXACTLY does each color mean?! I mean there are yellow and orange, dark green and light green! and ...

What exactly is the STR indicator? couldn't find it!

I think a manual would be handy for it...

One more question, Can this tool be used for stocks market, or future market of gold coins?! Or is it only useful for Forex? I mean mutual currencies?

Mosiiniut:
hi there, and thanks for your lovely Indicator

I know it's a silly question but what EXACTLY does each color mean?! I mean there are yellow and orange, dark green and light green! and ...

What exactly is the STR indicator? couldn't find it!

I think a manual would be handy for it...

Hi,

Have a look in the inputs and the use of the colors will become obvious, in basic terms Green signals UP Red signals DOWN and Orange signals FLAT and as for STR it means Strength / Trend / Reversal and uses a combination of RSI / CCI / STOCH for the signals so that is why you could not find an indicator called STR.

cja:
There have been some issues with the Signal Bars display since the new MT4 builds with the bars blending together. I have fixed that display problem, any other issues you may have found since the new builds please post on this thread.

Note: The password is the same as on post 1 of this thread.

signal_bars_v10a.ex4

new version is great..if having the option of Digit_Switch like version 8..perfect~ Thank you very much!

Hello Everybody,

a lot of stuff here!!!

Thanks a lot ...

My only question is how is the Daily Average calculated? Can the range be modified?

Just downloaded this indicator and I am amazed by it. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Thanks a lot!!

thanks for this

How can I put these numbers? I couldn't open indi with MT4 editor. I want to see weekkly and monthly timeframe.

Thanks in advance.

cja:
Hi

You have put in the wrong number that is why nothing shows up.

M1 = 1

M5 = 5

M15 = 15

M30 = 30

H1 = 60

H4 = 240

D1 = 1440

W1 = 10080

MN1 = 43200

CJA