Signal_Bars_v7 - page 26

What indicator....

witsnpips:
classic indicator. use price action with this as well.

Hi witnpips,

What classic indicator do you use for the price action with it?

On what Time frame you trade on?

Don't mind to share?

Thanks.

thanks

thanks cja , can you please tell me how to move pricebar to the left hand side of mt4 chart

Shift Signal Bars

catbrains:
thanks cja , can you please tell me how to move pricebar to the left hand side of mt4 chart

Check out post #248 as the same question was asked and look in the inputs it should be reasonably obvious.

thanks for the reply cja, i found the article ,however i still dont understand , i tried to click on the indicator inside the window but nothing happens

Selecting indicator inputs

catbrains:
thanks for the reply cja, i found the article ,however i still dont understand , i tried to click on the indicator inside the window but nothing happens

To select the indicator inputs with the indicator already on the chart.

Right click in a blank area on the chart not on an indicator.

Select indciators list from the popup box

Select Signal Bars from the list

Edit

inputs

Find & adjust Shift inputs

OK

Close

To select the inputs when loading the indicator on the chart

Custom Indicators / Signal Bars (double click) / Inputs / Find & adjust Shift inputs / OK

If you are new to MT4 there are a couple of threads on MT4 platform usage and MT4 shortcuts on this forum.

thanks for your help , it took me awhile but i have done it now ,thanks again for a great indicator

Cja,

great job !

sfortier:
cja,

Just want to say thanks for this indicator. It has quickly become my favorite. Tells a lot at a glance. Great for scalping as it keeps one focused on trend direction. I use DPO along with it for for very good scalping signals. Signal Bars then tell me to go or not once DPO makes cross or direction change.

-Steve

What is DPO?

Great Job and Awesome Share CJA! Cannot wait to try this baby out on Sunday. One thing I did notice is that for each chart once it's closed all the way out that I have to keep retyping in the password, is there a fix for this? I'll stop by and check out your site also. Where could I make a request to have indi's created by you?

And what better setting to use MACD, RSI, CCI, STOCH, MA?