Signal_Bars_v7 - page 23

Hi, Excellent indicator, works perfect for me Could I request a small change. Would it be possible for you to code in the following:

Local time

London Time

New York Time

Broker Time

Thanks

MM

Change

muppetman:
Hi, Excellent indicator, works perfect for me Could I request a small change. Would it be possible for you to code in the following:

Local time

London Time

New York Time

Broker Time

Thanks

MM

There are plenty of time based indicators on this forum i suggest you have a look and use one of them.

Regards cja

Sunday data

cja, very nice indicator. I use MB Trading's MT4 platform. There is Sunday data which appears to then misinterpret the calculations for Pips to Open, Hi to Low, etc. based on midnight Eastern Time. I prefer to have that based on 5pm Eastern Time. Is there anyway to work around this?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

before I found your indi from internet somewhere which named as signal V3 daily(this version can only be displayed on chart top of left and right corner.) now it is so nice nice to know your are author. I have some questions to ask, please help me when you are avaible.

1,I have checked V9, V7 extra time version, they only can set 7times frames at one go, Is it possible to code 9 time frames from minute----month?

2, do you have a version can display 2 pairs in one chart?

3 another indi I am searching but no result , there are 2 small windows display 2 timeframe candlesticks one chart window, can you help me? I have asked newdigital, but I cant find correct one from his links.

Signal Bars & Daily Data Mod...

Hi guys,

Here's a mod based on the Signal Bars & Daily Data indicators (so it's an all in one indicator). It also adds some extra features including BarClock & BarTrend, it works with 5-6 digit brokers and can also be displayed inside of an indicator window. See the gif picture for most of the display possibilities.

BarTrend will simply show the current bar color/trend on the specified time frame. I hope this mod is useful for some folks...

thanks

Hi cja,

thank you for your hard work in this indicators..it helps me alot while i'm trading. i've trade live for one year now. it is very nice and wonderful indi and also has a 90% accuracy with the help of other indicator ( and head, of course)..i give u rating 9.5 out of 10..

AAD:
Hi guys,

Here's a mod based on the Signal Bars & Daily Data indicators (so it's an all in one indicator). It also adds some extra features including BarClock & BarTrend, it works with 5-6 digit brokers and can also be displayed inside of an indicator window. See the gif picture for most of the display possibilities.

BarTrend will simply show the current bar color/trend on the specified time frame. I hope this mod is useful for some folks...

Awesome work dude.

madshark:
Hi cja, thank you for your hard work in this indicators..it helps me alot while i'm trading. i've trade live for one year now. it is very nice and wonderful indi and also has a 90% accuracy with the help of other indicator ( and head, of course)..i give u rating 9.5 out of 10..

Hi Shark,

Nice to hear of your great success with the indicator. What other indicator do you use for the 90% accuracy?

I have been struggling for 2 years still trying to find the break thru in my trading. Appreciate if you can share how you trade. What SL, what TP, what time frame for entry.

Thanks in advance.

cja just wanna say thanks a lot for all your efforts.