Best indicator parade - page 8

hi

use heiken ashi , just follow the color to buy/sell,and compare it from higher TF to smaller one

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I will pick Bollingerband to detect market condition either overbought or oversell and then apply with price action

darkkiller:
I will pick Bollingerband to detect market condition either overbought or oversell and then apply with price action

Would you please tell us which price action indicators you are using & would you share it here along with screen shot.

Thanks.

I like MA, Bollinger Bands, ATR, Stochastics, and drawing Channels.

Learntrade7:
Would you please tell us which price action indicators you are using & would you share it here along with screen shot. Thanks.

Study this MSH (Market Structure High) and MSL (Market Structure Low).Bollingerband will help to find this 2 type action because most this 2 thing happen when market already overbought or oversell

Files:
msh.jpg  9 kb
msl.jpg  9 kb

Aroon

ADX

WPR

Stochastic

some other costom indicators, but based on above 4 indicator.

good trend Aroon and WPR both would show end, ADX should start to closing the gap. Stochastic either already cross over or will be cross over soon.

Stochastic Slow, RSI, Fibonacci Retracements and Bollinger bands.

These are the best indis for me. Maybe I should add MA into these..

Harmonic Patterns

RSI

R u sure??????

yellowblack:
there is no best indicator,if it does,it will not last long

I think the best indicators are adaptive, more like cog channels n oscillators. Am not sure which one but traders like benkyalate, oanfx just proved u wrong.

Others are going as far as no loss. a feat that seems impossican't (impossible and can't happen). LOL

darkkiller:
Study this MSH (Market Structure High) and MSL (Market Structure Low).Bollingerband will help to find this 2 type action because most this 2 thing happen when market already overbought or oversell

Agree with you Buddy