Best indicator parade - page 10

The best indicator ?

Helo everyone i am new here and hi all )

I am from Serbia and i am looking for a powerfull indicator to use in live account so please tell me what is the best forex indicator and upload it...

I have many indicators but i still didnt find the right one...

Thanks in advance

Petar

new 2 fx

Which indicators, systems and platforms best to use

laguerre rsi

hma

fx sniper's ergodig cci

all bands stop

shi channel true

None of the above...

Let's face it...there is not a single free indicator that can assure 2 pips gain with 50%+ accuracy...I doubt there is any indicator like that for money either...

and it's laughable to watch people making systems for trading...with indicators that don't work...don't you understand that you can not mix parts that don't work to get a working engine...HeHeHe...

Pava:
Let's face it...there is not a single free indicator that can assure 2 pips gain with 50%+ accuracy...I doubt there is any indicator like that for money either... and it's laughable to watch people making systems for trading...with indicators that don't work...don't you understand that you can not mix parts that don't work to get a working engine...HeHeHe...

Compliments and thanks

Probably you have reason so why you're still here ?

:)

I am a sadist by nature...I love "the biggest looser" show...watching overweight people getting kicked in the butt...so is this forum...all the newly unemployed folks thinking they can bite off something for nothing...just compile few indicators...(the more the better)...create smartass system and win few pips...I was trading in the beginning-to the middle of 90's...there was no reliable way of winning back then...and there is no reliable way of winning now...and I am really surprised...with all the inventions and progress in computing...people are messing with all those good RSI, Sochastics, Moving Averages, Pivots...the stuff that never worked and never will work...O'h I forgot to mention Gann, Elliott and Fibo_nacho's...the legends that were created to pull money away from people...thast stuff doesn't work either...

1.bband stop

2.super signal

1.MA

2.HeikenAshi

3.BBline, BBstopsignal & BBbar

4.Stoch

5.Will%

The only true and logic indicator :

MOVING AVERAGE

The rest is just fantasy

:)

5 minutes charts...would be better w/alert