Buy Sell Strategy for GBP JPY - page 9

Results(Maybe GBPJPY is better!)

Results(Maybe GBPJPY is better!)

great EA

Hello,

Would any buddy here tell me which EA can live trade GBP/JPY with steady and profitable pips?

I have used many EAs,all burn my real money finally.

So sad with me now,hope you could help me indeed.

Tks in advance

daniel:

fxdomin@163.com

No, I wouldn't like to tell you what "EA can trade live GBP/JPY with steady pips." Get a life....

danielforex:
Hello,

Would any buddy here tell me which EA can live trade GBP/JPY with steady and profitable pips?

I have used many EAs,all burn my real money finally.

So sad with me now,hope you could help me indeed.

Tks in advance

daniel:

fxdomin@163.com

Waddah Attar:

indicators:

- original thread with indicators;

- Waddah Attar Strong Level indicator;

- Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol indicator.

- Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator.

- Waddah Attar Weekly && Monthly indicator.

- EAs: thread with EA.

Simple strategy for GBPJPY: need help

Dear folks,

I have a very simple strategy based on daily chart for GBPJPY. Here's my strategy.

Every morning at 5 GMT, I see H1 chart and note the high and low value of last bar. After that, I calculate to put my buy stop and sell stop with the rule below:

1. Buy stop @ High+20, SL:-70 TP:+50

2. Sell stop @ Low-20, SL:+70 TP:-50

Only put 2 pending orders and no more for everyday.

Then I'll open the chart again at 11 GMT to see the result. I'll close all pending orders and also open orders whatever the result are.

I heard EA which submit pending order like the situation above will not be executed. So I think the best is let the EA open instant execution if the conditions is fulfiled. If the price goes up until High+20 then open buy. So if the price goes down to Low-20 then open sell.

Could someone help me create an EA for this simple strategy? Because I'm a novice for MQL4.

Thanks for giving me a hand.

-Iwan P-

why does this thread have a 5 star rating when all we see are 25% and 50% MQ profitable graphs?

the only ones at 90% were losers (except one with a small population size of trades)

i mean, how does this happen?

primajaya:
Interesting simple strategy from Waddah_Attar, without any indicators

Only Open Buy And Sell at the same time (default is 22:00 GMT from waddah strategy)

Hi,

this is my first post. How can I buy and sell at the same time? I use OANDA and if I buy and then I sell the order is closed and viceversa if I sell and then buy.

Thanks,

Gildo