Buy Sell Strategy for GBP JPY

Interesting simple strategy from Waddah_Attar, without any indicators

Only Open Buy And Sell at the same time (default is 22:00 GMT from waddah strategy)

When stoploss activate the expert open another order with the same type of win order.

He said that Buy or Sell order must win 95%..

Profile waddahattar - Automated Trading Championship 2007

nice EA performance, if it performs constantly, I'm sure his expert has a chance to win the championship..

Participant waddahattar - Automated Trading Championship 2007

Unfortunately he did not share his code as usual,

But I like the idea to think outside the box..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this thread we try to find the right time to enter the market, How much Take Profit and Stop Loss should we adjust , etc..

I still believe there is no such Holly Grail or an EA which we can use it for long period of time, because the market change.

That's why we should always update and search for the new strategy or parameter setting for an EA to enter the market

If you new to this Thread, these are the EA waddah version and my version

I've changed the name of EA to FTW (Follow The Winner or Follow The Waddah)

Virtual Version Many Thank's! To : Dimicr

At the same time we open buy and sell orders but in virtual mode, when one of them hit the SL, we open double orders in real according to win order.

What is virtual orders?

"You send the order but actually you're not, you only prepare the order to open when the condition hit the SL, it's just like the pending order in different way"

Pending orders version by primajaya

All the parameter just like the older one, because the concept is open buy and sell orders at the same time. We only change the way..

EA parameter setting are Here:

Waddah setting:

Pair = GBPJPY;

Target = 330;

StopLoss = 200;

OpenHours = 22;

PRIMAjaya setting

Pair = EURUSD

Target = 100;

StopLoss = 65;

OpenHours = 22;

Dimicr setting

Pair = GBPJPY

Target = 490;

StopLoss = 170;

OpenHours = 1;

if you find any profitable setting for other pairs please Please inform to us,

Files:

is that 22GMT ?

peterdias77:
is that 22GMT ?

Yes, looking at the trading championship page it looks like 22:00gmt a buy and sell are both opened.

For example say you start a trade today at 22:00 gmt, you open a buy and sell at 231.00

Your buy TP is 234.30, sl is 229

Your sell TP is 227.70, sl is 233

It will force your stop to hit on one of them before the TP can be reached on the other. If your stop is hit on the buy (for example) then it immediately opens another sell at that price with the same SL and TP as your 1st sell, that being 227.70 TP and 233 SL. As soon as both those sells hit TP or SL then it resets to open another trade at 22:00gmt.

A guy wouldn't even need an EA for this, it would be a super easy manual system. At least, thats what I can figure out from the account history.

primajaya:
Interesting strategy from Waddah, without any indicators

Only Open Buy And Sell GBP/JPY at 22:00

TakeProfit 330

StopLoss 200

When stoploss activate the expert open another order with the same type of win order.

He said that Buy or Sell order must win 95%..

Profile waddahattar - Automated Trading Championship 2007

nice EA performance, if it performs constantly, I'm sure his expert has a chance to win the championship..

Participant waddahattar - Automated Trading Championship 2007

Unfortunately he did not share his code as usual,

Thank you primajaya

you explain my simple stratgy Right

peterdias77:
is that 22GMT ?

Yes

you can try to backtest this stratgy.

lepiricus:
Yes, looking at the trading championship page it looks like 22:00gmt a buy and sell are both opened.

For example say you start a trade today at 22:00 gmt, you open a buy and sell at 231.00

Your buy TP is 234.30, sl is 229

Your sell TP is 227.70, sl is 233

It will force your stop to hit on one of them before the TP can be reached on the other. If your stop is hit on the buy (for example) then it immediately opens another sell at that price with the same SL and TP as your 1st sell, that being 227.70 TP and 233 SL. As soon as both those sells hit TP or SL then it resets to open another trade at 22:00gmt.

A guy wouldn't even need an EA for this, it would be a super easy manual system. At least, thats what I can figure out from the account history.

Look

after research I found this

when the GBPJPY Move 200 pips

It must keep moving to 330 pips 95 %

I Take the 130 pips every time

thanks

Can someone implement ea for this??

Or developer post it for test?

waddah attar, what SL/TP do you use for the 'new' order, and do you close any open orders at 22gmt and restart the cycle?

Thanks.

Where is the EA, and how do you determine what price to buy/sell?

stace:
Can someone implement ea for this?? Or developer post it for test?

the expert is here

wat happens wen one hits the tp ?