OILFXPRO double-quad b/o free version E A - page 6

fxspeedster:
There are few versions of Hans floating around. Some very good, some good and others simply very bad. I agree with you regarding the drawdown..Hans has very poor money management, but the idea of determining the high/low over a period is same as yours. Hans does it over 4 hrs, yours does it over 1 hr. Latest version 7.04 of Hans was modified by somebody and was doing really well for about 1 year. However, it took some huge hits. The breakout idea is good but solid money management is needed to make it work. A set SL and TP is simply not effective due to the constant change in market volatility. 35 pip stop for today is not going to work tomorrow, etc. I think this is what your pro version improves correct?

best version of the Hans 123 EA ..Gaoxing EA by Baas Harm.

Sadly it does not work in backtesting .Have a try and see if you can fix it.Most people on message boards promise the earth but none of them WILL fix an existing E A .

Regards

El Cid

Mescalito:
Hi ElCid,

Your EA is based on GoaXing, did you add improvements too it too make it better in some kind of way.

I can make a fix to make it work in backtesting-mode.

However I can not reproduce your equityGraph. Which timeframe were you testing. 1H or lower?

God's Bless

Gerry

I hope you are not going to be like all the scammers and freeloaders who promise to do something ,but never do anything for free.

One of the equity graphs is with higher risk(highr stops ) and higher rewards but also bigger drawdowns and possibly tested on 1 m.

This is the free version .I have improved the money management with a much lower stop loss of 35 ,trailing stop of 40 and added stochastics and rsi.These two indicators are awaiting completion but I will leave it in the hands of programmers like yourself to finish the job

The better money management makes the equitycurve much better

These may be a bug with the trailing stop loss

I m gives much better results but 1 hour gives lower results and the testing is with 1 hour

I am compiling a new private version which is not availavle for free distribution.It has many many new improvements incliuding the new proportional trailing stop loss ,quadruple entries ,new oilfxpro rsioma indicator,and many other features

Regards

El Cid

Files:

Cable duoquad duo express is up today and in profit

Enjoy the rides on the oilfxpro rollercoaster rides

and pips today 18 locked away

Quiz on early closure of 1 position

Hi folks

If we are in profit on two position,what is the optimimum figure to close one position?

Is it 60 pips?

Who will this affect the overall performance?

Regards

El Cid

What is your view on trading NFP days ?

Losses are part of trading !

broker times

Would it be possible in order to be able to make it simpler and quicker for many people to test, for you to make a few set files with the different broker times already in them?

Thanks

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Would it be possible in order to be able to make it simpler and quicker for many people to test, for you to make a few set files with the different broker times already in them? Thanks

I will leave it to other member of this community to contribute

Regards

El Cid

Pitiful EA

el cid:
I will leave it to other member of this community to contribute

Regards

El Cid

El Chutia,

1-This pitiful EA,copycatted and all,is the best you do ? 0.97 Profit factor?Man..It should be forbidden to posts EAs with below 1 pf..pitiful..14 $ LOSS for 18 trades...this is what you are proud of?I don`t want to imagine the shape of your live account,if you have any..of course,you can call it testing,but for sure not even Zeopatra would call it trading

2-If you are unable to test on a live account,try to use a demo one with,at least some rational semblance of profitability...not this..messy loser

3-What are you contributing to the Forum knowledge?..How not to trade?In this case you are doing an excellent job..keep going

P.S:Just a joke,don`t take it seriously..as somebody much more intelligent than you explained to you..don`t be a girl ..Though I can`t imagine such an ugly girl

el cid:
Good morning

I now trade only the duo versio which trades 0.1 lots * 2 .This version exposes my $10,000 dollar account to potential losses(drawdowns) of 1600 pips or $1600.

After the account makes a proit of $1,600 I will start trading the quad version

Here is the E A for the duo version

Enjoy the freeloaders rollercoaster rides on cable quad express

El Cid

Losses are part and parcel of real trading .Some bad weeks recently but stay with the winner and the winning system without any indicators................no indicators at all

Those indicators are like whore's drawers ,take them off ,they are just there for other uses

Regards

El Cid

Files:

SIMBA:
El Chutia,

1-This pitiful EA,copycatted and all,is the best you do ? 0.97 Profit factor?Man..It should be forbidden to posts EAs with below 1 pf..pitiful..14 $ LOSS for 18 trades...this is what you are proud of?I don`t want to imagine the shape of your live account,if you have any..of course,you can call it testing,but for sure not even Zeopatra would call it trading

2-If you are unable to test on a live account,try to use a demo one with,at least some rational semblance of profitability...not this..messy loser

3-What are you contributing to the Forum knowledge?..How not to trade?In this case you are doing an excellent job..keep going

P.S:Just a joke,don`t take it seriously..as somebody much more intelligent than you explained to you..don`t be a girl ..Though I can`t imagine such an ugly girl

So what do you use bigshot? Of course yours wouldn't be free would it