SYNERGY Trading Method - page 22

EA trades not consistent

Here are two shots of SynergyEA in action on USDEUR and USDJPY. Not sure if it should have entered a trade on that last green arrow in EURUSD. On USDJPY it seems to have had some bad trades. For comparison, I put SynergyBasic2 on GBP a couple of hours ago, so you can ignore the big jump earlier in the day. That long entry may not turn out to be such a good idea. Suggestions welcome.

autumn

Files:

autunm

for the PDF file, do go to the first post in the thread

autunm

I'd like you to share more of your experience with the EA.

does it close trade ?

does it open muliple trade in response to either 'add to buy/add to sell'

I think all this errors noticed will help derk to fix the bugs and make it work better.

moreover, you can go to 67# and download the former verison to see how it works for better understanding synergy trading method.

thanks

alert in Synergy Indicator

yikes! how do i get the alert to behave? Other than turning it off completely?

ty

testing strategy

Thanks for the response to my questions. Actually I just slapped the EA onto a couple of charts to watch what it does on screen. Nothing systematic yet. What I was looking for is a description of inputs and settings, but the PDF in post 1 is the Malone Synergy system, which I already have. Is there anything resembling a "users manual" for the EA?

I gather that the current version is the most robust and the one we should be working with. If we are going to jump around on different versions, then it is necessary to name the files in succession. For example, SynergyEAbeta1, etc.

Once I get a better understanding of how to do settings I will put it on a dedicated installation of MT4. I assume this is what others have done. That way we can post reports that have some meaning. I think it would be helpful to have a systematic program to test different settings rather than let every man or woman test for himself/herself.

Meanwhile here are a couple more shots with todays trades. One trade open and in loss, and another which lost a bit earlier.

autumn

Nov 20 screens

Here are today's screens at 8 p.m. EST

Files:

A settings file please

Hi Derk,

Those are some very fine Utils you have there.

I haven't been able to get any trades on any of the currencies that I tried. Would you mind saving your settings file and posting it and then maybe I will get a trade.

Charts for Nov 21

Hi folks,

Here are images of my charts on 2 pairs for today. Nothing of note to report. I hope that everything is installed and running properly. If the screens are not right I trust someone will bring the fact to my attention.

thanks

autumn

autumn

just spoke with derk on skype, he is perfecting the EA and will soon be posting it so that it could be either back test or forward test.

I believe with forward testing and i think it will not be difficult for me to do.

thanks

Give SIGNAL

Dear Mr. Derk Wehler and Mr. Autumn,

Thank you so much for your method, strategy and EA that you are create. . I'm very interested and still trying.

Can you are HELPING us to get a SIGNAL ( ex. Arrow, bullets or etc, ) that can we see in our chart ??

The Signal is same like if the system ( EA ) get the ENTRY every position. With the signal, I just want to compare between the EA when the entry position and the signal came, also the indicator ( Synergy Dinamic Index ) that was ready.

Really, I'm very interested to trying and this system when the first I read this

thread.

Thank you so MUCH Sir', for everything that you're have DONE and KINDNESS.

Best Regards,

Paulinge