MT 4 EAs don't work says broker - page 6

OceanFx:
I too have installed a True/False function for stealth operation. Oceanfx

Nice thread. Thanks to oceanfx, fulltime247 for their info/input. Can you tell me what is the true/false function for stealth operation? Thanks.

Kent

true/false means that his system always tests 'is my 25 points TP reached?'. if Bid>=TakeProfit{CloseAllOrders} (he doesnt use a tp in the order so the broker doesnt know his takeprofit). Also you dont have to worry about too many traders making money - "Not gonna happen!". Most people trading are losing. Dont cry for your broker but your good thoughts for his money will make him smile as he flies on his private jet sipping champagne.

myrizki:
tq Fulltime. Just want to know in the case of TOO many client make big profit, will the broker run away- this will jot happen if the money is from some central place! tqthis is the hypotetical case..

Because many MT4 brokers trade against you, of course it means that when you make money, they lose money.

This is why ECN brokers are much more favourable in that regard. The only downside are the usually poor java platforms.