Eurjpy In and Out Scalping. - page 7

ruparaw:
I run this method manually, it shown very good sclaper indicator. But i need to stair in front pc most of the time to sclap some pips. As so far using 20 lot per order my ac increase from 780 to 2040...not to bad .

I'm finally back, I didn't have an opportunity to trade in the last 2 days but I did watch it. We had big moves in the eurjpy and gbpusd, if someone where to follow this system they would have made a good few 100 pips in just these 2 days.

The biggest problem with this system is like ruparaw pointed out here, that you need to be in front of the screen all day to catch it. This is the main reason, why an EA is called for. Its hard to imagine how one would ignore a system like this which could have made you 500+ pips (from Eurjpy and GU) profit just this week alone!

ruparaw:
As so far using 20 lot per order my ac increase from 780 to 2040...not to bad .

That must feel good, but you better watch out your MM strategy .

Good luck and Lots of pips.

wookey:
Willis,

It would be wise to avoid too fast market and too slow.

Wookey, while I was away I thought of exactly this point that you made here. I'd like to add a rule, that if the first AO bar appeared when the ATR was over 0.08 we do not enter even if by the time the 2nd bar appears the ATR is back in normal range. The same applies if the first bar had a candle of 8 pips we don't enter this trade. These rule safeguards you from a quick move like you mentioned. In regards of prevention from slow moves, don't we already have the rule of below 0.02 ATR; are you suggesting here you have a new idea?

Did anyone have a chance to try it, and what has been your results?

actually i really like scalping, but my broker doesn't....

and your thread is good Dav, i like it...

Keep on moving and thanks for this thread, i'll study it...

Regards,

IIN

I need a little clarification.

You wrote:

Entry rules: When AO moves above or below 0.010 and price crosses the SDL in the direction you are taking.

Does price have to actually cross the SDL when the AO moves above/below 0.010 or can price already be in the correct position?

By "price" do you mean the close?

Hi dav12028,

When you and Willis11of12 are finished writing the EA I'd be very interested in purchasing it, that is if you plan to sell it in any way. All the best and good luck,

Thanks,

Jeremy