Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 71

their are so many good pairs i cant decide

the buy signal in 1h u/j is starting well. (nzd/usd too)

thanks bear i will start the test.

robp:
For those who have been trading this any length of time, aren't you always in a trade? A lot of comments I've seen are that people are waiting for signals. But if you're trading signal to signal, aren't you always in?

i'm not always in a trade i use the 1hr chart I make pips then once overbought/oversold i cash in. You will hit lots of ups and downs going from sign al to signal. But Im sure some trading that way profitable (like Bear).

I use stochs with the ZZ pointers...I like to stay in profit

mwbro:
i'm not always in a trade i use the 1hr chart I make pips then once overbought/oversold i cash in. You will hit lots of ups and downs going from sign al to signal. But Im sure some trading that way profitable (like Bear). I use stochs with the ZZ pointers...I like to stay in profit

Can I ask you the setting of Stoch? I try 6,3,3 and 8,3,3 non bad....

I've read the entire thread. There's a lot of zig zag and pointer variations. Can you post what you use?

mwbro:
i'm not always in a trade i use the 1hr chart I make pips then once overbought/oversold i cash in. You will hit lots of ups and downs going from sign al to signal. But Im sure some trading that way profitable (like Bear). I use stochs with the ZZ pointers...I like to stay in profit

robp:
aha -- that's the part I was missing. The first bounce then is a line without the arrow?

Yes. It is also possible for it to go right to a true signal with out a bounce.

robp:
I've read the entire thread. There's a lot of zig zag and pointer variations. Can you post what you use?

I use the ZigZag pointer with the alarm if that helps (see attachment)

metastock:

i use setting 833 for Stochs

Files:

mwbro:

metastock:

i use setting 833 for Stochs

on 1h it seems work fine...........

Thanks for the additional info. I just replaced the old indicator with the MTF one and set the sounds to false and the email to true.

burn0050:
Sounds good - please note, I set the default for email to False, so make sure you set that to True in the parameters when you add it to the chart.

Also, you should check out the MTF that Increase wrote - "#MTF NonLagZigZag" - I added email to that one also. This should be better because it will email a true signal, not just when a pointer shows up.

In the new indicator, I have set email to True.

Thanks,

burn0050

lcfxtrader:
Bear,

Thanks for sharing your system. Are you using Fastbroker's retail or pro server (pro charges $10 round turn commission)?

Thanks,

lcfxtrader

Hey lcfxtrader,

I use the retail.

Bear-

Stop Loss

Forex11 could you please explain your stop loss for the 1hr?