Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 225

i don't think this thread is dead. It just that i feel there's something missing if bigbear/forex11 isn't around... . i hope bigbear/forex11 will post their trading position using ftc just like the old times

Hey All

Hey All,

I still trade this method as does Forex11. We do however only trade off the 4hr chart ONLY. That is just the way we do it. You can of course trade off any chart that you like but the 3TF setup while trading off the 4hr chart works the best.

As a lot of you know FTC is but 1 of our trading methods in our trading toolbox. It is used for longer term trades. Kamper has adjusted & added some settings to create the DOT method which works very well. A link to that thread is found in my signature below.

Trades are limited to only a few a month but that is a good thing. This method was designed for longer timeframes.

Below is a few pics of the last Viable set-up on the only pair we trade with this method, GBP/JPY. It was a go signal on May 9th 2008 @ 14:00 GMT Candle. Entry was long @ 199.90. Closed on May 22nd @ 20:00 GMT Candle @ 206.33. Total Pips+643 in 13 days or about 50 pips a day +swap.

See You Later,

Bear-

Files:
30min.jpg  88 kb
1hr.jpg  84 kb
4hr.jpg  85 kb

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

I still trade this method as does Forex11. We do however only trade off the 4hr chart ONLY. That is just the way we do it. You can of course trade off any chart that you like but the 3TF setup while trading off the 4hr chart works the best.

As a lot of you know FTC is but 1 of our trading methods in our trading toolbox. It is used for longer term trades. Kamper has adjusted & added some settings to create the DOT method which works very well. A link to that thread is found in my signature below.

Trades are limited to only a few a month but that is a good thing. This method was designed for longer timeframes.

Below is a few pics of the last Viable set-up on the only pair we trade with this method, GBP/JPY. It was a go signal on May 9th 2008 @ 14:00 GMT Candle. Entry was long @ 199.90. Closed on May 22nd @ 20:00 GMT Candle @ 206.33. Total Pips+643 in 13 days or about 50 pips a day +swap.

See You Later,

Bear-

Hi Mr. BigBear3391,

I'm GLAD to eee that you are consist and still there with this GREAT System.

Keep GOOD you're WORK Sir' !!!

I',m still following with your rule from the FIRST, still try and ERROR. Like I said in the first time this THREAD, your IDEA and System are GOOD & GREATE !!!

Thank's for everything and still keep n' touch with Us.

Best regards,

Paulinge

good job ...thanks bear...i hope you can update at this thread every day.

mwbro:
i think its dead ....too many blown accounts

i thought 88% voted..this system/set up is good??

wohooo... ftc's bigbear in action. i just love it when this system produce crazy pips like that (+643pips). thank you bigbear

bigbear3391:
Hey erdenmensch,

Maybe you wil have better luck soon.

Bear-

Oh, thanks I have. Thank you for your great work here.

Has anyone created an MTF zig zag? I looked through the MTF indi thread but didn't see one.