Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 252

Nice Result of this trading system, I try with M15 TF and still get a good result then.

Here is my stats : dzakyrov MT4STATS

Bigbear and Forex11, thanks for sharing.

All the Best for all of us :-)

Regards,

Dzak

Re-painting

Firstly thanks to BB and F11 for the system.

Has anyone found a reliable way of entering and avoiding the re-painting of the arrows? I am experimenting with macd with zero line crossing but just seem to be encountering alot of shifting to the extent that I am actually trading the re-painting - its almost a given that when an arrow appears on the 1H, price will continue in the same direction it has been going. But would rather be trying to hook into the long moves.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

An indicator to compliment the zz

Hey guys,

Here is an indicator that I modified to include Market Structure Hi/Lows as described in Suri Duddela's Book "Trade chart patterns like the Pros".

It can help you with your follow the bouncing pip entries. The indicator constantly displays the MSH and MSL's even when there isn't a new pattern(see attached picture.) Can somebody fix that? It would be much appreciated!

Also, it would be great if somebody can write a zigzag indicator to connect the Market structure Hi/Los. The possibilities of using it are countless as it gives you the true highs and lows that market respects as a support/resistance. For example, wave structure analysis, fibonacci cluster analysis, etc.

Hope you find it useful.

Just attach the indicator with the default settings. I have disabled the other patterns.

Ciao

hey everyone

And yes I still use the system. I know Im not around much anymore. I Hope everyone that uses this system will find success.

As for the most perfect entry. All I can say is just keep watching and learning to read the charts.

Have a Great Day!!

Hello to all, I went through this thread and found it very useful. Can somebody provide the latest version of the indicators and the template please?

forex11:
And yes I still use the system. I know Im not around much anymore. I Hope everyone that uses this system will find success.

As for the most perfect entry. All I can say is just keep watching and learning to read the charts.

Have a Great Day!!

Hi Forex11...nice to see that you help people here..just need a few answer from you...is "long wick"=hammer?..tq

Against Repainting .

Hi all,

I've just found this thread and very very interesting. Lots of people hate the repainting like this but I like to play with it. I've read a lot and trying to trade with 3-Level- ZZ- Zemafor. It repaints heavily. I was blown up several accounts (demo & real money), but I've so far not given up to studying it and trying to find a way to conquer it. I've observed a lot and realised that when going long/short with this kind indicator that means we maybe are doing countertrend trading and of course very dangerously. I lost a lot with tight stoploss. I short/long again and again at new high/new low and adding positions. And continue to lose. After thought much I came up with an idea. Why we didn't make a pending buy/sell order just several pips below/above the bar with the indicator together with the sell/buy order we've just opened for the signal. If the price go against us, the opposite orders will be triggered and the profit is very promising, marking up the initial loss due to stoploss is hit. Just a starting idea, and just a newbie, not successful with forex yet, still looking for a suitable strategy for my own. If you guys are interested of, please help me to develop my humble idea. I because I've not finished going through all this thread yet, so please ignore if this thing has been discussed already and help showing me which post I can refer to.

let make this strategy #1.

Good luck and success to all.

Will Swiss Army EA works after new rulings from NFA of No Hedging?

Hi PriNova.

I am very ineterested to know whether ur still making +pips after the new rulings by NFA for No Hedging position under the same account?

If u success, how do you set your Swiss Army EA?

By the way, i am still searching for good EA, its look like your EA is so promising, can i download those EA from this forum?

Regards...

cen3nos

Exciter135:
Hi all,

I've just found this thread and very very interesting. Lots of people hate the repainting like this but I like to play with it. I've read a lot and trying to trade with 3-Level- ZZ- Zemafor. It repaints heavily. I was blown up several accounts (demo & real money), but I've so far not given up to studying it and trying to find a way to conquer it. I've observed a lot and realised that when going long/short with this kind indicator that means we maybe are doing countertrend trading and of course very dangerously. I lost a lot with tight stoploss. I short/long again and again at new high/new low and adding positions. And continue to lose. After thought much I came up with an idea. Why we didn't make a pending buy/sell order just several pips below/above the bar with the indicator together with the sell/buy order we've just opened for the signal. If the price go against us, the opposite orders will be triggered and the profit is very promising, marking up the initial loss due to stoploss is hit. Just a starting idea, and just a newbie, not successful with forex yet, still looking for a suitable strategy for my own. If you guys are interested of, please help me to develop my humble idea. I because I've not finished going through all this thread yet, so please ignore if this thing has been discussed already and help showing me which post I can refer to.

let make this strategy #1.

Good luck and success to all.

Hi Exciter135,

Yes, a lot of people do go on about the repainting of the zigzag and derivatives thereof.

I myself find that the zigzag is the most useful tool in identify the main trend and current market direction.

I also like the Fibonacci sequence and have been applying it to zigzag and 3 semafor indicators with much success.

fibo seq...1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377,610...

from above seq I am using on 3 semafor (13,34,89)

and on zigzag I am using...

zigzag 5 (610,5,3) White width 22

zigzag 4 (233,5,3) Crimson width 16

zigzag 3 (89,5,3) Lime width 10

zigzag 2 (34,5,3) Blue width 4

zigzag 1 (13,5,3) White dot

I am also using Stochastic (5,3,3) signalmode 3 and waiting for the crossover before considering entering the market on a 30min chart.

I hope this helps in your search for a suitable strategy.

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
Hi Exciter135,

I myself find that the zigzag is the most useful tool in identify the main trend and current market direction.

I also like the Fibonacci sequence and have been applying it to zigzag and 3 semafor indicators with much success.

fibo seq...1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377,610...

from above seq I am using on 3 semafor (13,34,89)

and on zigzag I am using...

zigzag 5 (610,5,3) White width 22

zigzag 4 (233,5,3) Crimson width 16

zigzag 3 (89,5,3) Lime width 10

zigzag 2 (34,5,3) Blue width 4

zigzag 1 (13,5,3) White dot

All the best

Xard777

Xard777,

Excellent combination usage of Zigzag and Fibonacci Sequence.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser