Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 223

Just finished reading all 223 of the pages in this thread,

and wanted to thank BigBear, Forex11, Dxtrade who talked about using the QQE as a filter...

I will post my screenshots when I make successful trades. I've learnt so much from this thread, it truely is a blessing to have randomly stumbled here as I was starting to use another system which is complimented well by the zigzag, this has just given me a much better understanding now...Here are my setups and some things im going to be looking for before I enter any trade:

Im using QQE, Stochs, MFI for my filters....No heiken ashi's, just normal candlesticks....I will be looking for taking the signal when my filters give me the signal, and when I have a candle with a long upper/lower wick, When the wick is larger then the rest of the candle body, thats a pretty good sign I'd say....

One other thing im looking for, is the signals seem to look great when the candlesticks wick's touch/bounce right off a significant support/resistance level....

I will post up a screenshot of my setup here soon...

By the way can I just ask, what settings are people using for the QQE indicator? Is the standard setting of 5 in MT4 the right one? It seems about right for me. Stochs settings are 14,3,3 and MFI is standard is well.

Happy trading to all

ok

Guyver:
yes the system works what was posted by bigbear , FX11 brought out his new 5 min system as well. ( as it is not the same as FTC ) perhaps that's why author ( FX11 ) doesn't want to confuse the users of FTC

here is the link ( no non-lagging zigzag )...

my 5min system - FXTRONIC - Active Traders

Alright everyone, lets see what we can do with this 5min system. I am open for comments!

is anyone found the best filter for this sistem? i try macd,toptrend, moving average, heiken ashi,lagure,etc..but i still got loss for the false signal..

Jessica keough:
is anyone found the best filter for this sistem? i try macd,toptrend, moving average, heiken ashi,lagure,etc..but i still got loss for the false signal..

sure, i am creating an indicator called "there is no spoon" i'll post when i am done with it

thanks guyver, i am waiting for it..

Jessica keough:

There's ways to filter. PM me.

Goinglite:
There's ways to filter. PM me.

Greetings, i'm not trying to be rude, but can you share your filter with us? Thanx

I second that motion...

ambleg:
Greetings, i'm not trying to be rude, but can you share your filter with us? Thanx

You aren't being rude at all. I think that it is a fair request, especially when one has been reading countless pages/posts. What's more, Webster's defines "forum" as"

'a public meeting place for open discussion c: a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas'

This is a forum is it not?

Sharing elevates one to higher levels!

Happy trading everyone....

GoingForward, thanx for the enlightenment.

It's just that Goinglite had said that the filter only available by pm. So, i think it was rude of me to ask the filter not by pm.

I hope you know what i mean. I apologize if my english was 'chaotic'

Bigbear/Forex11, will you share your ftc 5min system here?

Extra Class Hehe Joking

***Emmm...I Think I'm Thinking..?!$%

***I'm Ninja Copy Forex...Hahaha..

***Kage... SQueeZy... No Jutsu!!!