Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 222

i used TF 1 H, i try Gbp?jpy and Eur/USd both of them got loss.. , any filter?

Jessica keough:

I traded on GJ too and got hit my TP 100pips but the price move up to 300++pips for now. I was buy at 204.39 right after the confirmation trigged.

OK like I mentioned earlier, I trade based both TA and FA. And use indicators for the confirmation.

Nothing wrong with the system actually, what we need to do is to find other confirmation on the expecting price movement i.e FA.

Usually I used UJ and EG for me to observe where GJ would go.

if UJ goes UP while EG down I would expecting GJ to go up and vice versa.

Find and trade during most active market session on your country time i.e market open and close on UK, Tokyo and US.

Do trade on high timeframe and enter on smaller timeframe.

Use indicator to filter the price and trend.

Just my 2 cents.

-himurasemi-

Gbpjpy

Jessica keough:

Jess,

Herewith the chart based on my strategy.

Use higher timeframe to identify the trend and smaller timeframe as entry level.

I was about to remove the TP but the price move faster than me and hit my TP. In this case I shouldn't keep my TP while I already placing trailing on my profiting position. If not I would earn more than 400pips just one shoot!! Duh! . My bad. Learning from mistake!

Files:
4h_gj_trend.jpg  304 kb
5m_gj_entry.jpg  164 kb

willks:
best way to minimise false signals is to know candlestick patterns very well and make use of the indicator called center of gravity.

Candlestick patterns are of course very useful, but I've never used this "centre of gravity" indicator you're talking about.

forexmoments:
Candlestick patterns are of course very useful, but I've never used this "centre of gravity" indicator you're talking about.

why do we need to change or introduce new things to the system? is the system not working anymore? or these are opinions of long term users of the system?

Guyver

Edited this post waiting for FX11 or bear's post here.

5 min

Thanks guyver!

Hi all

i use the z-z1 indicator..is there somebody who could change the alarm..so it gives you alarm popups on 15-30-60-4H-D..no matter what timeframe your chart is on ?

BTW...nice system

lilleliselise:
Hi all

i use the z-z1 indicator..is there somebody who could change the alarm..so it gives you alarm popups on 15-30-60-4H-D..no matter what timeframe your chart is on ?

BTW...nice system

yes the system works what was posted by bigbear , FX11 brought out his new 5 min system as well. ( as it is not the same as FTC ) perhaps that's why author ( FX11 ) doesn't want to confuse the users of FTC

here is the link ( no non-lagging zigzag )...

my 5min system - FXTRONIC - Active Traders

cant get it to work...mine z-z1 only alarms on the timeframe i look at..