Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 188

I would like to test these 2 indicators with this system, but I need someone to convert them to metatrader 4.

Goinglite

Files:

GANN Swing

Here is GANN Swing - dont know if that is of any use.

Files:
gannswing.mq4  14 kb

Hi guys, how can install the email notification with the indicators ,so I can get the signal if I am not at home. I know that I have read it somewhere on the thread but can not find it... thx Max

stav01:
Here is GANN Swing - dont know if that is of any use.

No, I would need a direct Conversion of GannOvl.mql, and GannSwingOwn.mql to metatrader 4 format.

Goinglite

Maximus:
Hi guys, how can install the email notification with the indicators ,so I can get the signal if I am not at home. I know that I have read it somewhere on the thread but can not find it... thx Max

Use the "search this Thread" function and typ in 'mail' and ...voila

regards...iGoR

priceless:
Is this a valid long call for cable??

pl give your comments.

What cane be tp and sl level??

This one is going real nice, almost 200+ by now

It is in a demo a/c tho'

what target can be applied

Files:

Poocher:
Thanks Goinglite for your template. Like you say, sure wish roodstaart would post the template with all the zig zags and different pointers!

hmmmmmmmmm I would not mind doing that only....I stronly believe, that if one wishes to earn a lot of pips one has to trust the system and indicator for 100%. So, I suggest you give it a try yourself first. You will learn a lot of it and you will learn all ins and outs of this system. Then you can make money!

Hi, anyone make this EA?

Anyone make this into EA?

move

Did anyone catch that 100 pip move this morning on the gbp/jpy 1 h

I got in at 227.91 out at 226.91