Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 186

Filter

I have seen how some hedge fund managers trade. One of the biggest element is market open time and knowing the low helps to pin point an entry. Just doing this i took 33 trades wins in a row. And i think part of the problem is we keep switching strategy.

I started to loose the min i tried to improve it and not adhere to the rules which were already working

Being consistent is the most imp element . If it works be happy with the loss:win ratio

Just my two cents in the trillion dollar market

What time are you using

What market open time are using

shohreh:
I have seen how some hedge fund managers trade. One of the biggest element is market open time and knowing the low helps to pin point an entry. Just doing this i took 33 trades wins in a row. And i think part of the problem is we keep switching strategy.

I started to loose the min i tried to improve it and not adhere to the rules which were already working

Being consistent is the most imp element . If it works be happy with the loss:win ratio

hello shohreh

hello shohreh,

i'm a newbie could you please explain a little bit more about your latest post.

what did you mean with this sentence "One of the biggest element is market open time and knowing the low helps to pin point an entry."

I'm verry intressed

Thank you verry much

Just my two cents in the trillion dollar market [/QUOTE

shohreh:

let stick to the subject of this thread and respect the man who started it, if you wish to start a new thread on your system or method of start time please feel free to do so

rsi confirmation mtf

would it not be great to have a good confirmation of the rsi, and then not like normal, but clear and easy to interpretate. I think i have found that. See picture. But I would be very handy if we could use this as mtf. So, someone capable of making it? I think it makes a great contribution to this tradingsystem.

Files:

toddanderson:
What market open time are using

Todd all the major market opens.

cody

codybear:
let stick to the subject of this thread and respect the man who started it, if you wish to start a new thread on your system or method of start time please feel free to do so

I am not trying to start a new thread but add value to what has been already been establsihed . Infact i see all different indicators and techniques from the 1st post , which was the very reason I said stick to that which works

Happy Trading

roodstaart:
would it not be great to have a good confirmation of the rsi, and then not like normal, but clear and easy to interpretate. I think i have found that. See picture. But I would be very handy if we could use this as mtf. So, someone capable of making it? I think it makes a great contribution to this tradingsystem.

Does the RSI Binary wave repaint?

From what I can see, it's extremely important to have at least one indicator that does not repaint. I could never trade this method just by using ZigZag and the Arrow (like Bigbear mentioned in his first post).

Hence MFI is a welcome addition.

forexmoments:
Does the RSI Binary wave repaint?

From what I can see, it's extremely important to have at least one indicator that does not repaint. I could never trade this method just by using ZigZag and the Arrow (like Bigbear mentioned in his first post).

Hence MFI is a welcome addition.

The candle has to "print" (Close) to confirm the signal.

Goinglite

no, this rsi does not repaint.

And I like to add this:

I use more than one zigzagpointer and more than one nonlagzigzag. I use several, all different of course: from 34 to 200 (34, 62, 100, 132, 162, 200) on 1hr and some others on 4hr, these arrows and zigzagline have different colors and different sizes. The real turningpoints get the biggest arrows and the thickest lines. This way one can see the structure of the waves and subwaves clearly. When a turningpoint is confirmed with arrow, line, mfi and/or rsi wave I take the trade with 1 lot. If at the same time it is shown on 30 min, 1hr and 4 hr I take it with 4 lot. So far (last 5 months I am trading this way) there has been no wrong trade. Further I use fibonacci overlay (wave 1 is related to wave 3 and 5 etc etc) in price and time. IF i liked it to babywathc the screen all day after day alle the waves would be taken. But I take only the big ones, for I want to have a social live as well. And as for those conservatives who now start replying that I must not change the bigbearmethod: if that attitude had been of bigbear, his bouncing method should never have been on this thread...