Increase account 1,000%/year - page 6

Dan7974:
Without the 1 pip, it'll not work though. It will,. but it will REALLY decrease the # of pips You earn a month. By 120 pips!!!

Dan, could you please answer all the questions that we have asked you? You've created a lot of buzz and I still don't really know what this system is about.

And you don't want to know what the system is about. You always go againt me.

Dan7974:

Thats not really fair.

I remember Ryan helping you with an EA. That's a lot of work delivered free. Now seems he want to help you again. Dont be resentful.

is this the EA u are using

Dan7974:

well to make this simple here is the mql file for the ea u posted the exe file.

hope somebody add does rule u requested to the EA.

really am tired of loosing my money, manual trading.i traded an acc with $1300 to $27k in one month and two weeks and lost them all to uptrend of the magors

.....sad ah.........i even lost my wife concentrating on forex......till date i have nothing to show for it. eventualy this is the 6th time am loosing all my money

emphatically i need your help......so guys stop making this topic die away by infuriating guys that want to help us

chukky:

really am tired of loosing my money, manual trading.i traded an acc with $1300 to $27k in one month and two weeks and lost them all to uptrend of the magors

.....sad ah.........i even lost my wife concentrating on forex......till date i have nothing to show for it. eventualy this is the 6th time am loosing all my money

emphatically i need your help......so guys stop making this topic die away by infuriating guys that want to help us

Babypips school

The EA

chukky:

sorry i forgot to add the file

Files:

Can someone explain in a logical manner how this is profitable?

chukky:

My advice,

u should learn untill u ur demo account profit consistently,

then, in live trading, u should deposit below $500.

This will make u care about ur money is few.

EVEN $100 LOSS is SOO WORTH TO U.

If u deposit above than $500, u will think loss $100 is NOTHING.

AGAIN AND AGAIN U LOSE $100 UNTILL UR ACCOUNT $500,

THEN U KNOW THAT U SHOULD BE CAREFUL IN UR TRADE!

DO NOT GREEDY!

MONEY MANAGEMENT IS TOOOO IMPORTANT!

IF U DICIPLINE TRADER,

U WILL BE GOOD TRADER..

Good Luck..

Personally i think this Dan is full of b*lls*it.

I mean...come on... the Holy grail?! Every decent trader know that there will never be a Holy grail. I don't think Dan is the smartes guy that ever been trading... and if there have been smarter guys that have traded and not found the holy grail... why should Dan...?

Beside... He have not mention anything at all of how his "holy grail" system work.

Full of Bullshit.

/ JoLi

jolimoney:
Personally i think this Dan is full of b*lls*it.

I mean...come on... the Holy grail?! Every decent trader know that there will never be a Holy grail. I don't think Dan is the smartes guy that ever been trading... and if there have been smarter guys that have traded and not found the holy grail... why should Dan...?

Beside... He have not mention anything at all of how his "holy grail" system work.

Full of Bullshit.

/ JoLi

you are bullshit and i bet you STILL dont make money off of forex.