Increase account 1,000%/year - page 5

Finally, the system!!!

Okay, so 1 second(less than 1 second is better) before 23:00 NorthFinance time,

the price is 123.50, for example, I want to have a buy at 123.51,

and a sell at 123.49, exactly. I want this to happen everyday. Then, 3 sceonds

after 16:30 NorthFinance time, I want the open position and the remaining

pending order to be both closed. You will have a profit, if not, a small loss.

These are secret times for Forex, and someone will code it, please, and then I will

make some minor modifications, IF EVEN NEEDED.

So, it has a 96% accuracy, I a sure of it. Maybe 95%, if i'm worng. Anway, this

system is NO risk at all!!!

Just code it, and then i'll check it, make some modifications, and post the changes

ASAP!!! But, hopefully, there'll be no changes.

I know most of You won't get it, but when you'll see the strategy tester reults,

you'll be AMAZED!!!

Just trust me.

Dan7974:

and a sell at 123.49, exactly. I want this to happen everyday. Then, 3 sceonds

pending order to be both closed. You will have a profit, if not, a small loss.

These are secret times for Forex, and someone will code it, please, and then I will

make some minor modifications, IF EVEN NEEDED.

So, it has a 96% accuracy, I a sure of it. Maybe 95%, if i'm worng. Anway, this

system is NO risk at all!!!

Just code it, and then i'll check it, make some modifications, and post the changes

ASAP!!! But, hopefully, there'll be no changes.

I know most of You won't get it, but when you'll see the strategy tester reults,

you'll be AMAZED!!!

Just trust me.

Hi Dan... I am unfortunately leftbrained... can you explain what this is all about, it sounds interesting but I still dont get it...

So far I understand that you put a buy and sell order simultaneously 1 tick above and below actual price... after that I dont understand what the strategy is looking for.... cheers Walter.

What happened to the system you had going here? Things were looking good:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177304

and a sell at 123.49, exactly.

Why does is have to be 1 second exactly? What is the timezone for Northfinance, so I can check out what you're talking about here?

Then, 3 sceonds

pending order to be both closed.

Why does it have to be 3 seconds? Maybe 5 seconds would be better?

These are secret times for Forex, and someone will code it, please, and then I will make some minor modifications, IF EVEN NEEDED.

What is so secret about these times?

Just code it, and then i'll check it, make some modifications, and post the changes ASAP!!! But, hopefully, there'll be no changes.

Just what kind of changes did you have in mind?

Just trust me.

Uhhhhh... no.

Nobody (well, at least I won't) is going to churn out an EA based purely on trust or belief if you don't show somethingto back up the supposed performance. And when considering your history, Dan/John/Candles....

walterw:
Hi Dan... I am unfortunately leftbrained... can you explain what this is all about, it sounds interesting but I still dont get it... So far I understand that you put a buy and sell order simultaneously 1 tick above and below actual price... after that I dont understand what the strategy is looking for.... cheers Walter.

let me see if I can help. Please see the picture.

win: 40 to 200 pips

lose: 2pips + 2spreads=4 to 10 pips

Dan,

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Files:

Don't worry

walterw:
Hi Dan... I am unfortunately leftbrained... can you explain what this is all about, it sounds interesting but I still dont get it... So far I understand that you put a buy and sell order simultaneously 1 tick above and below actual price... after that I dont understand what the strategy is looking for.... cheers Walter.

Walter it's OK, don't 'fret'

Whether youre left brained, right brained or simply have your mind running in neutral, you will always be streets ahead of poor Dan.

You see, what you have to understand is, Dan is retarded (among other problems). 'Last week' it was Martingale, the week before it's some magic bean indicator and during the many Months prior it's been a dozen other things that he professes/promises to be "the one".

He's 13 years old, doesnt do research and asks people to make crap for his hair brained half thought out ideas that are not even visually back tested.

Don't give this thread (or any other Dan7974 posting) any credence.

All the best

Archer

Dan, just slow down a little bit and everything will be ok. EAs do take a bit of effort to put together and it helps if people know more about these "magic times" before committing to something.

First you need to post what timezone or how many hours +/- GMT the NF servers are indexed. Second you have to realize that it will be impossible to place an order to market exactly one second before 23:00 or whenever since an EA runs through its logic every time a new price (pip) is received. So to be safe you need to place your orders at least a minute before 23:00, and probably more like five to be absolutely sure that they get placed in time every day.

Second if you are hoping to profit of some type of price gap this probably will not work as you will have to place pending orders and these are usually required to be placed at +/- ~5 pips from the current price, one pip will definitely not work.

Ok guys, I don't know if you know or not but I made a bit similar system to Dan's Nature System, I'm testing it now. When I put tp/sl to 50/50 it even made some profit in one day. I made some research and found out the results can be great (but I have poor data - 3 months for new pairs, a year for some).

I wrote settings I found into the EA I made

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177543

If you want, you can start a new Alpari MT4 and login to my demo account to see how its going (yeah, it works with 23 pairs, yeah it need a laaaarge account).

If current systems shows good result, I'll try upgrading it by adding features of Dan's Nature system and we'll be able to see if that works.

As for this system - I already have systems I can convert to this way of execution. WHC broker allows putting pending orders inside the swap so I'll try this method as well. Why? Because I haven't tried it yet! You don't know if its good if you didn't try. Remember that many great discoveries are made by accidents. But you won't cause accidents if you don't try to create something.

Anyways, I'll be off coding (I have LOTS of work at the moment).

Question on the system

What do we do with the second order we have? When we open one position, do we delete the remaining order? Or do we ignore it?

What stoploss and takeprofit to use?

static:
Dan, just slow down a little bit and everything will be ok. EAs do take a bit of effort to put together and it helps if people know more about these "magic times" before committing to something.

First you need to post what timezone or how many hours +/- GMT the NF servers are indexed. Second you have to realize that it will be impossible to place an order to market exactly one second before 23:00 or whenever since an EA runs through its logic every time a new price (pip) is received. So to be safe you need to place your orders at least a minute before 23:00, and probably more like five to be absolutely sure that they get placed in time every day.

Second if you are hoping to profit of some type of price gap this probably will not work as you will have to place pending orders and these are usually required to be placed at +/- ~5 pips from the current price, one pip will definitely not work.

Without the 1 pip, it'll not work though. It will,. but it will REALLY decrease the # of pips You earn a month. By 120 pips!!!

Shinigami:
Question on the system

What do we do with the second order we have? When we open one position, do we delete the remaining order? Or do we ignore it?

What stoploss and takeprofit to use?

If I understand correctly it start with 2 pending orders. At the end of day you close all the orders (pending and active).

The following can happens:

1. one side has position open and the other side still open. You win 40 to 200 pips after close all the orders at the end of day.

2. both position opens and you are going to have small loss for the day after close all the orders.

Dan,

If your have 2 pending orders only 2 pips from each other, you are going to have lot more small loss than big winnings.

Regards,

Jimmy

Dan please trade in futures also so I can trade against you.