Emily_v8 - page 13

See this new one.

Remember that is not perfect yet. If you try this EA with real account be carreful.

Files:

cocoracas:
See this new one. Remember that is not perfect yet. If you try this EA with real account be carreful.

hi, do you use tf=D ?

i will start forward-test this evening on demo account-fxdd

giapel

Hi Shinigami,

Thank you for your proposal. (Cocoracas, sorry about beeing off-topic.)

If you referred to this page, then I knew it. I examined the MT4 brokers on that list, this was why I wrote I had been looking for a reliable MT4 broker that allowed scalping without any restrictions.

If you have other source of information concerning this kind of brokers, I would like to ask you for sharing that with me.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Shinigami:
Seach on google - I found it some time ago, a guy wrote his results of asking brokers if they allow scalping. Most said "we actively discourage scalping". Few allowed scalping. I don't remember which ones those were. I'm sure you can find it. Eventually... D1?

giapel:
hi, do you use tf=D ?

i will start forward-test this evening on demo account-fxdd

giapel

15 M Time frame

cocoracas - Is this just an EA or also available as an indicator?

Sadly:
cocoracas - Is this just an EA or also available as an indicator?

Is a EA, but be careful, because working very good until the day that is wrong.

Is it possible to convert this to "plain old" indicator? Love the idea behind Emily ... really nice

When I put the EA on my chart and run the strategy tester, Emily draws what appears to be some kind of linear regression type channel. I particularly like this type of trading so that's why I had hoped to see Emily draw the channel at all times. Can this be shown on the chart?

cocoracas

I put Emily v 20 on live demo test, but has not started trading yet in the last 12 hours. Is that normal?

Is there any special indicator other than RSIOMA to be used?

Let us know.

nubika

Is there an indicator similar to Emily?