Emily_v8 - page 10

cocoracas:
THANKS.... A LOT OF THANKS FOR YOUR MOTIVATION

TRY THIS NEW VERSION

Cocoracas I confirm that TF daily seems better. This EA must study it on this frame.

can you tell me ,what does "rel" mean?

void Check_trade()

{

trade = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H4, "RSIOMA_v2",0,0);

if(rel >= 0)

{

trendtype = 2;

}

if(rel < 0)

{

trendtype = 1;

}

return(0);

}

first see code above

i know this ea comes from RSIOMA_v2

can you tell me rel & RSIOMA_v2 relation particularly?

can you send a chart descripe it?

thank you very much !

cgp2007:
void Check_trade()

{

trade = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H4, "RSIOMA_v2",0,0);

if(rel >= 0)

{

trendtype = 2;

}

if(rel < 0)

{

trendtype = 1;

}

return(0);

}

first see code above

i know this ea comes from RSIOMA_v2

can you tell me rel & RSIOMA_v2 relation particularly?

can you send a chart descripe it?

thank you very much !

Yes, this AE is RSIOMA_v2 from Kalenzo

You can see this indicator in indicators section.

Regards

PD: At the moment this is the best indicator that I see in this forum

shoot this pic...:)

Files:

Hi everyone

Any ideas why is this EA being backtested so so so slowly ?

Any update?

Astonishing results

dashisiong:
Any update?

You asked for an update. How about this.

I am running Emily v 15 for 2 weeks now on 4 different Live Demo accounts with IBFX.

Check out these results.

First the Mini account: 400:1

The lowest margin percentage was around the 2900%

Safe enough to get on to live trading with it.

The standard account always runs between 160% - 200%.

At one stage the standard demo has lost $8000 in one trade. After that the EA stopped for 1 full day, like it was "ashamed of itself". Then it re-started trading with much smaller lots and ever since it is growing with amazing speed. It does have some kind of intelligence.

The fantastic thing with this baby is the way it picks the directions correcly when it enters the market. The best result I have seen in any EA in the last 12 month.

I find it strange that no one here talks about this EA, even after proving that it is basically the best of all on display at the moment.

The only thing I would change on this is the MAX lot size. I think it can trade up to 50 lots, since that is the limit at IBFX. I would cut that back to no more than 20 lots and it woulld still be making unbeleivable returns. Just to make it a bit safer.

nubika

Ok I ran some of the earlier versions on demo's, some of the trades where profitable however making it open many orders and use your whole account as margin will end up in failure as happened on the demo's.If you made it open just 1 order per direction or, use a money management like L Williams and only use 5% of account etc then it may be profitable over time.People who think they can make an EA turn 10k into 1million in a few years usually soon lose the whole 10k.You can never have 100% winning trades the idea is to get it to like 70-80% win 30% loss so then you can make a profit.If you keep opening more and more larger and larger orders when the losing trades come your profits will disappear.

Stop it opening multiple orders and then its worth more testing.

Nubika,

What timeframe are your demos on ?

tomstaufer:
Nubika, What timeframe are your demos on ?

15 min

None of the Demos ever opened up more than 2 trades. This is why the margin % was always comfortable. It has survived easily any of the large moves of the EUR/USD in the last 2 weeks.

It had a 350 pip drop in the last 2 weeks. Not an issue. because the EA picks the direction perfectly.

V15 is using 20 pips gap (This is the one performing well.)

V12 failed, but this baby is rocking.

Up by another $1000 since my post on the standard account.

Up by $50 on the mini account.

As I said this does not mean it is a safe EA, but the way it is performing is just first class. Maybe the authors can have some more say in this thread.

nubika