Emily_v8 - page 15

Sadly:
Thanks cocoracas. I had Emily placed on a chart today but there was no channel or trades. I can see the channel when I run the strategy tester only. Is this correct?

Yes is correct. Only the EA open traders when the price is more that TL1 or minius of TL2

shmorca:
And I have not tunnel on GBPUSD but this night the tunel is show up. I have one open (long)order on GBPJPY for now.

I dont try this EA with other pairs, but Why not to try... the filosophy are the same for all the pairs.

Hello i wanted to ask about are you able to add to this wonderfull EA, trailing stop function and also Stop Loss. I think it will be much better having trailing stop. ANd also last question why it puts so big Take Profit?

How to make it to take 30 - 50 pips?

stace:
Hello i wanted to ask about are you able to add to this wonderfull EA, trailing stop function and also Stop Loss. I think it will be much better having trailing stop. ANd also last question why it puts so big Take Profit? How to make it to take 30 - 50 pips?

I try with trailing stop and the results are not too good. In the same way, if you try to put stoploss then the results arent good.

And for take a profit, it depends for the volume of the tunnel in each moment.

Is the size of the tunnel ho put the take profit in the first time.

All this I try in test mode in 90% quality.

Risk Management

If stops & trailing losses don't work so well, what about having a risk code parameter, were the user can determine the level of trading leverage that they are comfortable with on each trade.

Just a thought.

Bye the way, this is a wonderfull EA. Job well done.

Larry

I get an N/A Modelling Quality but it works well on GBPUSDm15 up until a month ago. Is it just me or are all EAs (bar a couple of the commercial ones) struggling in the past month or so?

Emily EA one post whit last version

Dear cocoracas many compliments for your job in this nice forum.

I'm tryng to backtest this EA.

I ask you, if possible to include in the first post of this trhead the Emily's latest version with the appropriate indicator needed and the pair/TF that you use to test it.

So this wonderfull work will be more clear to understand and we will be shure to use same data to backtest.

for example : in TSD forum there are more version of SHI indicator. what is the best version to use whith Emily?

What do you think about this idea ?

Many tanks

Can i get EA with trailing stop and Stop Loss functions?

I think in real trading better to take trailing stop profits, than like now i have 100 bucks floating.

simtese:
Dear cocoracas many compliments for your job in this nice forum.

I'm tryng to backtest this EA.

I ask you, if possible to include in the first post of this trhead the Emily's latest version with the appropriate indicator needed and the pair/TF that you use to test it.

So this wonderfull work will be more clear to understand and we will be shure to use same data to backtest.

for example : in TSD forum there are more version of SHI indicator. what is the best version to use whith Emily?

What do you think about this idea ?

Many tanks

YES IS REALLY. I LOOK FOR FIND TIME FOR CAN DO THIS AND I WILL DO THIS SOON

lodonohoe:
If stops & trailing losses don't work so well, what about having a risk code parameter, were the user can determine the level of trading leverage that they are comfortable with on each trade.

Just a thought.

Bye the way, this is a wonderfull EA. Job well done.

Larry

I TRY TOO THIS. YOU CAN DO, BUT IF YOU DO THIS, THEN THE RESULTS ARE NOT TOO GOOD.

YOU CAN TRY. ONLY NEED TO CHANGE THE LINE WHERE PUT

FirstOrdersLots = AccountBalance()/600; CHNGE FOR THIS

FirstOrdersLots = AccountBalance()/10000;

And you will see that the benefit is not too goog.