Emily_v8 - page 9

shmorca:
Can you make emily to open 0.1(0.2...1.00,..3.00...) not 0.02, 0.12, 0.15....1.17...

No, I cannot do this because then give me error in my test

But you can do in your computer

only need to change this

where you find this

lots=NormalizeDouble(lots*2,2);

change for this other

lots=NormalizeDouble(lots*2,1);

This line tell that only take one decimal in the lot size. not 2 decimals

Regards

Can you restrict maximum to 3 trades?

Hi cocoracas,

Your Emily EA has good potential, thank you for sharing with us. I am forward trading your EA Emily_v12 in 1 min chart (not 15 min). But, I need restrict it opening maximum 3 trades only. Can it be done?

Example: extern int Slippage=3;

extern int MaxTrades=3;

I saw this code line in another EA, and it allows opening maximum 3 trades, then it does not open anymore.

please.please someone teach me how to install emily to mt4 step by step.

i really really dun know...

Please this thread is to funny should be called account killer

In order to make to work this Ea it must make so that the position closes all together when it has a small gain.

Other EMily Plus

Kamick:
In order to make to work this Ea it must make so that the position closes all together when it has a small gain.

Here have the new version from Emily

Files:
emily_v14.mq4  17 kb

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Please this thread is to funny should be called account killer

Slow doooown, cowboy !!

Nothing end until the fat lady sing

Cocoracas is gettin closer in every new version . Only need improvment and help.

I don't give up so easy, specially when the EA show to have potential. For example, I am testing and tweaking diferent versions. My favored so far is a version of emily_v7.

I choose to backtest from Januaty 1/2007 to 25/July/2007, coz I consider this months account killer for Eas that trade counter-trend. Dayly TF.

Initial deposit $ 20000, reaching 437409 net, ending 382532 net (2000% in 7 months), euro-us.

Profit factor 2,5

total trades 160, profit trades 65,63%, Won short 62,30%, won long 67,68%

Drawdown still a major concern(42,27%), but can be reduced significantly reducing lot size. But profit will reduce, also.

Not so bad considering that most counter trend EAs fail in this market conditions, even sophisticated ones.(for sell) w

Files:

cocoracas:
THANKS.... A LOT OF THANKS FOR YOUR MOTIVATION

TRY THIS NEW VERSION

Tks. !!!

I will !!!

Thanks. I will test

fxnewbie:
Slow doooown, cowboy !!

Nothing end until the fat lady sing

Cocoracas is gettin closer in every new version . Only need improvment and help.

I don't give up so easy, specially when the EA show to have potential. For example, I am testing and tweaking diferent versions. My favored so far is a version of emily_v7.

I choose to backtest from Januaty 1/2007 to 25/July/2007, coz I consider this months account killer for Eas that trade counter-trend. Dayly TF.

Initial deposit $ 20000, reaching 437409 net, ending 382532 net (2000% in 7 months), euro-us.

Profit factor 2,5

total trades 160, profit trades 65,63%, Won short 62,30%, won long 67,68%

Drawdown still a major concern(42,27%), but can be reduced significantly reducing lot size. But profit will reduce, also.

Not so bad considering that most counter trend EAs fail in this market conditions, even sophisticated ones.(for sell) w

THANKS.... A LOT OF THANKS FOR YOUR MOTIVATION

TRY THIS NEW VERSION

Files:
emily_v15.mq4  16 kb