(

sei italiano?

rsi acting as a good filter

in this day rsi acting very good see the chart

Files:
see.gif  17 kb

ta2ta2:
in this day rsi acting very good see the chart

Right, but if you look at 2 october, you miss a short trade because RSI > 50...

Files:
pivot_1.gif  25 kb

Forex at it's best!

This is Forex trading as it's best...!!!

Keep It Simple

Basic chart, 3 basic indicators used since the beginning of time!

Bravo... clap, clap, clap...Bravo!

I'm a full time trader, following your thread in silence since the beginning and trading it live now every day! Only kept one other system of mine. Dropped all other charts and systems for this one!

I'm using mostly FXDD. So my trades and results are sure different from yours, Steve. Different pivot. But at the end of the month it comes out practically to the same result.

Thanks again for reminding me the basics and bringing me back to the roots of chart reading! (I will never use any EA for this!)

Great job, great work, and don't try to improve with another 25 indicators. The price with pivots, the fundamentals and your eyes and brain is all you need!

5 Stars, 5 Diamonds, 5 whatever you want

aquila:
friend,

possible alert with email?

thank you

eagle

Aquila,

Well, I think you'd better use TheOnlyPivot_MA Crossover Signal.mq4 that has a built in email alert and I think it functions well. Sorry, the system development made my indicator outworn...

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Signal.mq4 ...

chrisstoff:
Aquila,

Well, I think you'd better use TheOnlyPivot_MA Crossover Signal.mq4 that has a built in email alert and I think it functions well. Sorry, the system development made my indicator outworn...

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Signal.mq4 ??how to make?