The Only Pivot - page 7

walterw:
I see stevenali, so you would keep position open until you get a cross back up of pivots ? and I asume your stop scenario would be a cross of pivots against you ? and reverse position... thanks Walter.

yes.. right, i hate when my stoplost is hit

sometimes i think the bigboys can see my tradingchart, and they put opposite of my position and put my stoplost as their targetprofit

Sundowner:
Interesting...

I have been playing with this some and added some stuff. .. just throwing out ideas here.

I've included the indicators and template if you wish to throw them on a chart.

If you find this useful, great...if not, no worries, good trading all.

Cheers

Hi Sun.. Could you explain how would you use this indicators, entry rules etc ? thanks Walter.

Hi Walter,

I've just discovered this thread myself and it sure is interesting. I haven't done much forward testing yet, but I'll sure let you know what I'm thinking about the indicators.

I am looking for the macd and ma to confirm the direction of the trade indicated by the daily pivot line and its floating pivot.

I'm looking for the ma to be the right color for the trade indicated by the pivot line and the floating pivot line.

I'm looking for the signal line on the macd to be over the macd bars and the correct colour for a sell..vice versa for a buy....or a cross of the zero line.

If all signals indicate the same direction, higher probability trade. needs work.

Anyway, I've posted a chart...no trade first vertical line, no agreement. Trade indicated second vertical line, scary but worth it.

Cheers

Files:
gbpusd60.gif  27 kb

beautiful USDJPY

well done master

Files:
uj.gif  17 kb

beautiful eurojpy

well done too....

Files:
ej_3.gif  18 kb

Yes, very well done!

stevenali:
well done too....

How do you determine your exits again? Fibs?

Thanks,

i use 1st target using fibs,

and 2nd target only if cross happen against me

Can we go short at gbpusd?

can we go long at usdjpy?

can we go long at gbpjpy?

wait for confirmation at nxt candle

hi everyone..

i've already try your system.and i got question to ask.

if line already cross and enter posting late,it is good for me or need first bar to enter it?

tq in advance

gbpjpy...

well done again

Files: