The Only Pivot - page 14

Hi Stevenali.... I was thinking this weekend about this whipsaws... and came up with this idea of using maybe a "Signal bar" when we cross the pivot and after that a swing high / low of the signal bar could be a more sure entry...

just a thought.... cheers Walter.

Files:

D1 Chart trend.

walterw:
Hi Kamper... whats your best way for determining D1 trend ? So as to the above statement you are only taking the pivot crosses that goes with the D1 trend ? thanks Walter.

I use my eyes mostly, I think most manual traders do, but I also place 2 x EMA's on the chart, both applied to HL/2, one at 89 and another at 144, when they are parallel with each other the trend is certain.

Hey Steven, I wouldn't go live with it right now, wait a week or two as the current trends, in my opinion anyway are going to either stabalize or reverse for a while, especially the JPY pairs.

USD is also very unstable at the moment showing some records so be careful, remember that this ea is best suited for a stable trend and not for a volatile market where it can cause you some losses.

walterw:
Hi Stevenali.... I was thinking this weekend about this whipsaws... and came up with this idea of using maybe a "Signal bar" when we cross the pivot and after that a swing high / low of the signal bar could be a more sure entry... just a thought.... cheers Walter.

can you exlplain to us?

for me.. we do not have to win all the battles....

we only need at finnaly win the battle

late again

welll...

DIXCIPLINE is HARD ... WE NEED EA

Files:

usd chf

wiil it be there??

Files:
usdchf....gif  19 kb

yes!!!

yes!!! i'am here now

Files:

stevenali:
yes!!! i'am here now

Hi stevenali..

Your strategy is good and I already get some profit with using this indi..so anyone can make this strategy as a EA?

gbpjpy LONG........... pink rectangle is my open and target

maybe we can thing about this

open FF's calender economic

and many news predict economic american is good this week

Files:

usd jpy

NORTH OR SOUTH

better wait for new candle h1

Out of Topic...

who is gonna be rich....

i thing broker will be rich even we buy or sell

my demo..

can anyone count how much they collect pips?

Files: