The Only Pivot - page 185

Pavlos:
Hi Fxdiva

The Ea Has been pretty consistent for me so far i wonder if David could have a look at the problem for us, it would be greatly appreciated

Pavlos

How long have you been using it?

fxdiva:
How long have you been using it?

not too long about a week and a and a bit but ive noticed thats its been pretty consistent with the manual trades that have been going on.

Pavlos

Pavlos:
not too long about a week and a and a bit but ive noticed thats its been pretty consistent with the manual trades that have been going on. Pavlos

Okay, that's good to know. Has it been gaining the same number of pips? And which pairs do you use it on?

Did anyone elses EA open up a buy when the indicators signal Sell as per TF pic?

fxdiva:
Okay, that's good to know. Has it been gaining the same number of pips? And which pairs do you use it on?

Yea Same number of pips, it opens two trades that is splits in half and as soon as the trade hit 50 pips it closes one half and gives the other trade a s/l of 1 pip and a TP of 100. Ive only used it on GBP/JPY. The previous Ea ver1.1 had some issues with opening of the trades at the right time.

My broker is IBFX in case you were wondering

Pavlos

tubby:
Did anyone elses EA open up a buy when the indicators signal Sell as per TF pic?

Hi

Which Version of the Ea are you using ?

Pavlos

Sell

Sell signal on FXDD...

Files:
gj_7.gif  20 kb

Pavlos:
Yea Same number of pips, it opens two trades that is splits in half and as soon as the trade hit 50 pips it closes one half and gives the other trade a s/l of 1 pip and a TP of 100. Ive only used it on GBP/JPY. The previous Ea ver1.1 had some issues with opening of the trades at the right time.

My broker is IBFX in case you were wondering

Pavlos

Okay, I'm with IBFX too. Thanks for the information. I think that we may actually see price action move up. Right now we are at the 50 fib of yesteday's move. Maybe the ea is figuring in something other than the pivot line.

I am using v1.2. I know there is a 3 out but I thought it only allowed you to choose other chart times

buy

Not an easy day today...

Buy signal on FXDD now

Long from 210.80

Files:
gj_8.gif  21 kb