The Only Pivot - page 183

et_phonehome_2:
In this thread, if you search for TimeFreedom, he posted many charts with his entries. Price must close above/below The Only Pivot Level, and the MA is used as a visual for direction in my opinion, but its best if wait for the close of the candle using The Only Pivot Level cross.

Cheers Ed, helpful as ever ...

Thx guys..

Hi..I'm new in here and been following the thread since last month..it took me almost a month to scan all the post...here from the bottom of my heart...thx to bro Stevanali for the great system n bro TF...for the chart he posted...I make me a lot easier to understand the system...n sorry for my english..I'm from Malaysia. Since last week I have maintain 50pips a day....

"Trade Without Heart"

Closed out long trade for +160 pips. Good start for the week and the new month.

Note: Enclosed you will find a statement for last weeks results (week ending 02-01-08) and for the month of January. Last week turned out decent considering I had a few mishaps with MTP not closing +50 pips and the big loss during the NFP of -208 pips due to platform and MTP mishaps. I also want to take partial blame for not closing out the pre NFP trade manually after MTP failed to close out the trade and being in a trade during NFP news release.

FYI: Last weeks equity curve is the pic on top and last months equity curve is on the bottom.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a long signal and I am in @ 209.92. I was late getting in the trade due to the Superbowl game.

Edit: I have decided not to test David's EA due to a number of questionable bugs I noticed during a recent backtest. It could just be my data, therefore we will have to take a closer look to determine whether or not we have bugs.

TimeFreedom

cadjpy

a very close one!!!

what are we using to filter false signals??? I am waiting for the next candle to open below/above pivot !!! thats what Ed suggested me, thanks Ed.

are we using RSI???

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  73 kb

long in cadjpy @ 107.33

Nice Job

solounofx:
Hai... I'm new here, and this is my result

during asian sesion with 'The Only Pivot'

all SL 50 risk 1.5%, if TP1 hit I move SL to BE+8 --> min TP on MV

gbp/jpy +50 +8

gbp/usd +40 +60

usd/chf +26 +8

eur/jpy +30 +8

gbp/chf +30 +60

Total : +320pips

Nice & simply system, thanks guys.

I need to find an optimal SL and TP level for each pair besides GJ

Can you elaborate on your MM system? You open 2 trades each pair but how do you determine the TP?

Exits

Has anyone come up with a good exit? I've been playing with the shi channel and bb bands with interesting results.

Happy pipping,

Files:

syedks:
a very close one!!!

what are we using to filter false signals??? I am waiting for the next candle to open below/above pivot !!! thats what Ed suggested me, thanks Ed.

are we using RSI???

As soon as the arrow appear , you can trade. Just like any other alerts, it will not appear until the next candle starts.

We have a short signal and I am in @ 210.63. Keep in mind we have a couple of GBP economic news releases later.

Looking at the Fibs on the chart you can see that price has retraced to the 62% level of the previous day high and low and has found support. Most likely we should see price head up, but before it does it will touch the 50% or even the 38% IMO.

TimeFreedom

fxdd

Hi TF,

here is how it looks on FXDD live account.

The gray area is the 38.2-61.8 zone from yesterdays high/low.

Files:
gj_6.gif  19 kb