The Only Pivot - page 71

Berti,

The easiest way to fix your problem is to rename PreviousDayAndFloatingPivot_O with Alert ---> PreviousDayAndFloatingPivot_O. The bollinger bands (BB) was only an idea to help with exits. We do not use BB to trade this system. You can also download my templates and indicators from Page: 68 Post: 676.

TimeFreedom

Berti:
Hello TimeFreedom,here is my Chart.What can i,do from their mistake?I,can not open the file.Can you help me?

PeterDias77,

The first short was taken at the close of the 00:00 GMT bar because the previous day was a short and the 2 SMMA was below the open price. The next signal was a long arrow (arrow on chart) and the last signal was a short (arrow on chart).

TimeFreedom

peterdias77:
TF, How you took two sells on GU ?

The EA only closes trades once a set number of pips/$ amount is reached. It will not place the trades for you.

TimeFreedom

'marko Hi, and did u get trade with EA? I have smeiling there too, all indicatores from here, but no trade. Of corse will be fine to get trade, but no one. Hm, what i do bad???? Marko

PeterDias77,

No, my trades did not reach my $300.00 daily goal. The markets are very choppy today.

TimeFreedom

peterdias77:
TF,

have you closed your trades , or still open ?

i closed mine for 70+

Trade Update: 10-04-07

Trade Update:

GBPUSD || LONG || Lots: 1.00 || @ 2.0339

set-up

Hey Time,

you should be ok, looks to be coming down. My old set-up using cam zones from coach. See how it goes up and touches and reverses. Mostly on choppy days.

screen shot

Her you go.

Files:
pivot_1.jpg  372 kb

Trade Update:

EURJPY || SHORT || Lots: 0.75 || @ 164.15

CURRENT DRAWDOWN: -4.5%/-$450.00

Trade Update:

GBPJPY || LONG || Lots: 0.50 || @ 237.30

CURRENT DRAWDOWN: -4.3%/-$430.00

TimeFreedom:
The EA only closes trades once a set number of pips/$ amount is reached. It will not place the trades for you. TimeFreedom

Thank u very much.