The Only Pivot - page 10

for WalterW

Hi

Yes that is correct. I have posted a thread I I need someone to code me the double CCI, cause I would also like to see where the 50CCI is, now that's not possible to to have the 50 and the 14 with the 7ma in one window and the scaling be correct.

I have tried using a double cci indicator, but it's not possible.

Caught the nice euryen up move yesterday afternoon for 80 pips. Then short this morning for 20 pips.

It looks like eur and setting up for a short and swissy is setting up for a long.

I'm already long CAD from 400, and it too is setting up for a long trade.

#BOE minutes in 20 min from now, night ruin it all, byt hey we have to follow our rules.

spritz which settings are you using? one small question, why are you long usdcad if the price and floating pivot is under the daily pivot?

My TPL

I have attached my tpl and all the indicators. I use 15min TF yeah. I also use GMt time feed, so everybodys charts and results will be diff, but I beleive GMt timefed to be the best.

First indicator window I have macds. I use settings 5-13-1, thanx to a friend called Dave Double D for introducing me to these settings, and the histogram is for the 15min macd. Red just means below zero and green means above zero. When the histogram is blue, it means the bbsqueeze is one. It has been coded into the macd indicator to save space. The gold line in the 30min macd and the black line is the 60min macd. I know that the spacial awareness and scaling of when the 30min and 60 min macd lines cross the zero line of the 15min it's not 100% roght. Hell it can even be out by miles, but I like to see where they 'sort off' are.

The second indi window is just the 55CCI, maroon. Followed by the 14CCI, Navy and the of course the 7ma, SkyBlue.

Now the crux of the chart are the 2 ma lines, the Navy zig zag and Skyblue zig zag. The Navy is the 30 min 30ema and the Skyblue is the 60 min 3 LWMA of the close.

Now one can trade the 60min crossing the 30min on it's own. Great trends are caught here if you look at macds and cci at same time.

The gold zig zag line on the chart is 60min 50ema, which is important. There is also a black zig zag line which is the 4hr 50ema.

Lastly are the 2 black horizontal lines which gives us the pivots. I have not bothered making todays pivot diff to yesterdays pivot, hence both are black. Then using the system , trading either crosses of the 60min and 30min, and the 60min crossing outside the daily pivot zone.

Forex fon't get more fun and easier than this. Very few indicators, clear signals.

Vision it every morning, every day, all day and it has to and will happen, no questions asked.

Files:

Can only post 4 attachements at a time

More attached indi to follow

More to follow

more to follow

Thanks spiritbreezer

Thanks for taking time to fill us in on your system. Jatki24300

Oops I did it again

Forgot these two that make the 30min and 60min macd show up

Files:

Ok these are the last ones and the tpl. I'll also attach a screen shot so you casn see what it should look like.

Naturally you should have the 3 float indicators posted in this thread somewhere.

Get back to me if it's not working

Sorry, there are two more indicators to add, go to page eleven, post 101 I think.

Cad and EurYen

AS I mentioned this morning I took a long on Cad from 0400, here is a pic of another long entry at 0431, ok the 3lwma had not crossed up yet, but the candles were up so was the cci. I also took a long on the euryen at about 165.28, so will se how they pan out.

Wow, as I'm writing this, Cad is on a fly, must have had some redbull, Euryen not doing too good though, but we'll see what happens.

Swissy is still setting up for that long trigger, I'll buy at 2026