The Only Pivot - page 9

no one rate for this thread?

LOL just kidding...

spiritbreezer:
Hi all

This system is great as you get most of the trend of the day.

However there is a way trades that last longer. I was always looking for a trigger to enter my trades, and aslo for re-entries.

Now the entries and re-entries are shown by the cci/ma crossing or touching, thanx for the person who showed this to me. I will always appreciate it.

Now where this specific indoator uses the daily pivots and then a floating pivot, and you re using the crossing of the floating as a trade signal.

Try the following, uses a 60min 3lwma crossing a 30min 30ema, and the make use of the pivots if need be, and def make use of the cci/ma crosses.

As a footnote: remember a positive mind gives positive results; that which you think upon hard and long enough will come true

i've try to do it as per suggest but still cannot get it.

can anyone please help me to show how to do it??

thanks..

spiritbreezer:
Hi all

However there is a way trades that last longer. I was always looking for a trigger to enter my trades, and aslo for re-entries.

Now the entries and re-entries are shown by the cci/ma crossing or touching, thanx for the person who showed this to me. I will always appreciate it.

Now where this specific indoator uses the daily pivots and then a floating pivot, and you re using the crossing of the floating as a trade signal.

Try the following, uses a 60min 3lwma crossing a 30min 30ema, and the make use of the pivots if need be, and def make use of the cci/ma crosses.

As a footnote: remember a positive mind gives positive results; that which you think upon hard and long enough will come true

HI Spirit... are you referring to this ? cheers Walter.

Files:
pivot20b.gif  53 kb

stevenali:
and here is for usdcad

I'm using FXDD broker and it's different from yours. I use the 1st indicator in post #1.

Files:

banzai:
I'm using FXDD broker and it's different from yours. I use the 1st indicator in post #1.

it because different broker's server time....

interbankfx is GMT time zone

walterw:
HI Spirit... are you referring to this ? cheers Walter.

These charts look great!!

Would you mind posting the indicators you are using?

Thank you!

spiritbreezer:
Hi all

Can you clarify how setup "60min 3lwma" and "30min 30ema" on one chart? A template would be fine...

spiritbreezer

stevenali thanks for posting your system. I think it will help be out alot in my trading. Keep up the good work. spiritbreezer I like the idea. But I do not know how to put the 30 min indicator on a Hour chart. Can you please help us out. Post how it is done, or if you could give your templet,Indicator. Like you said it may get us in the trade a little sooner. Thanks for your help. Jatki24300

anybody reverse usd cad to SHORT?

should be in pips now

do you think that the settings in cci 14 and sma 7 are the best to take the reentries? in cable 1hr looks good but in other currencies seems takes very small moves.